QP destroyed by 2/2/2

How many games have you played?

There’s always constant quitting when a new hero comes out. Sigma is out, which means people will get into quickplay to try him and leave when he’s taken.

I haven’t personally noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding toxicity. Haven’t tried comp yet, though.

Well one Bruce posted earlier they had a 30 minute DPS queue in comp.

See more people leaving once the team has 2 DPS and no tanks (or even 1 non Sigma tank) than people leaving because Sigma is taken.

Well, QP having 2-2-2 without role queue is a bug. We werent even meant to get 2-2-2 until september.

I’m aware. Just like I’m aware that putting into QP at all will be a mistake. Especially when they quietly dumpster QP classic claming “No one is playing it.” If they really want to put their money where their mouth is they will make QP bring up a menu of Role Q vs Classic (and hell, throw the real classic, no limits in there too.)

2 Likes

Who exactly is doing and saying that?

It’s what happened with No Limits.

You got an error in title: QP destroyed by dps instalockers now fixed by 2/2/2

3 Likes

So you’re complaining about something that hasn’t happened nor has been confirmed to happen in the future, correct?

I love the attempt to blame 2-2-2 on this when it’s always been this bad.

2 Likes

RIP Flex players

2 Likes

Happened before with No Limits.

No no no please, THIS TIME, its going to be different.

I completely agree friend, one of the things that made QP so great was the freedom and, in a way, the chaos. Blizzard really needs to get this 222 forced role queuing out of QP. I could understand having it in comp, although I dislike how they’re forcing it on us and effectively wiping any non-222 comps from the game. If they’d at least split QP into role queue vs classic that would probably make everyone happy.
I’ve played about 10 QP matches today already, and I’ve found one, yes, ONE player that thought that the 222 update to QP wasn’t a pile of hot garbage. Almost no one wanted this.
In my own opinion, the team builder that implemented role queuing was as far as they should have taken this garbage.

TLDR: Blizzard stop trying to make us play a certain way, give us back our freedom.

Anti-222’s pepelaugh.

You’ll have qp classic in a few weeks.

1 Like

Sounds like everyday QP. lol!

Also, QP is bugged, so we are getting packed together without even a chance to queue for the roles we want.

Why do people want role queue for better games but not play competitive? That makes just as much sense as having role queue for quick play where people practice multiple roles wtf

1 Like

That’s the reason a lot of people are speaking out about the changes right now, Blizzard won’t just give us a QP classic if we don’t make it known that we want it.

Because that solves everything.

A bug. Will be fixed soon. Stop crying everyone.

For about a week before they pull it.