Qazwsxedcrfvtgb

Be happy it was a pulse bomb and nothing else. Not many heroes get nerf this good.

1 Like

It can be very easy to stick hero who is moving in a predictable pattern. But on the contrary, you can very easily mess up consider it is a slow projectile compared to other ones and itā€™s range it is thrown at can be easily overestimated.

Not really though? Like the only other people who can live from it now are Zarya and Orisa. Everyone else that would die to it instantly still dies to it instantly. You also just now have to put in a little bit of damage before ulting and secure the kill

And I am grateful her ult is a very good ult. My main concern is because her damage is lowered, her drop off damage also gets lowered, requiring you to almost always stick it, which can be difficult.

1 Like

Combine Blink with Pulse. Your Blink range is your Pulse range. Just press your ult before you dash. Itā€˜s not slow and not low range either.

You said her ult is unusable. Not getting a stick and then getting radom kills was bs anyway.
9/10 times when I missed my Pulse I didnā€˜t get a kill.

1 Like

9/10 LUL - thatā€™s crazy and you pulled these statistics out of thin Airā€¦ I will not link you actually statisticsā€¦ just do your research before posting nonsenseā€¦ Child.

1 Like

I apologise for wording my thoughts wrong. The point I wanted to get across here was that because the damage was significantly reduced, plus the drop off damage,and it has a range of only 3 meters, it becomes harder to get more than 2 kills. Heroes would have to be standing directly next to each other. Iā€™m not saying that to be selfish, iā€™m saying that because it could reduce the effectiveness of the ult a lot.

1 Like

Absolute lie. GM Tracers and OWL Tracers miss pulse bombs all the time.

I threw a pulse bomb in a grav today and NOTHING died. Her ult is garbage now. Itā€™s worse than many characters NORMAL moves.

5 Likes

I based it on my reaction to the nerf. I think itā€˜s a really good one. Now where can you see my total kills through unstuck Pulses?

Please stop apologising and stop believing these guysā€¦ The tracer is being hit very hard (Again i summarized in my post above) And top 100 main tracers like Kabaji are trying to figure out how to make Tracer effective againā€¦ This nerf was uncalled for! You worries are justified and you are very right. The ult is trash now. 300 damageā€¦ as Dances just wrote, many characters have abilities that are on cooldown, that do more damage and are much easier to use.

2 Likes

Every other DPS hero in the game can solo ult a tank. Why canā€™t Tracer?

3 Likes

Doomfist and Sombra say ā€˜hello.ā€™

1 Like

Are Doomfist and Sombra viable?

1 Like

Itā€™s not that Iā€™m believing and throwing away my argument. I want to take in what other people have to say to add in to my argument and improve upon it. On top of that, I want to be respectful to other people and listen to what they have to say. I do agree that 300 damage was too big of a reduction for her ult.

pretty much useless now tbh especially with hanzo now buffed/broken

Hanzo is broken? In xqcā€™s hands maybe.

Every other dps? Sombra can solo ult tanks, but she cannot kill one on her own. Genji can, but can also be killed fairly easily by most tanks during ult. Hanzoā€™s can be dodged. Pharaā€™s can just be dodged, interrupted, or tanked. Bastionā€™s would be dodged, tanked, or just killed. Meiā€™s could allow for it, but most of the tanks could just evade or absorb it. See where iā€™m going with this? Tracerā€™s didnā€™t require her to be in their presence for more than half a second, it isntā€™ destructible, itā€™s not avoidable, and has an aoe.

You just said all other DPS heroes in the game can solo ult tanks. I gave 2 example of DPS heroes who cannot.

1 Like

Yet, every tank had a way to defend against the pulse bom. Zarya could buble, Orisa could fortify, and the rest of the tanks could just absorb the 400 damage.

edit: also the rest have ways to disable the bomb, like dva matrix, or Hog healingā€¦

1 Like