Put Reaper's Normal Voice in all Modes (775+ Likes)

I hope so!

There’s so much evidence it’s gonna be added (all the lines in the games files), it’s just a matter of when…
I hope they don’t wait til next Archives, but I guess if that’s what it takes…

Also, I hope they add another story for Archives. Like, I hope they don’t leave Retribution as the newest one. Archives is an awesome event because lore. Maybe they’ll do an Omnic Crisis event? Or what happened with Rein in Overwatch?

I also really hope Jack gets a SEP skin next Archives. :smiley: His only “young” skin is Strike Commander. Gabriel has two. I want a Jack skin from around the SEP times. An event in which you play as Jack, Gabriel, and maybe Ana or Rein or just other SEP soldiers or US Army members would be a great event to add it!

1 Like

There’s a video on YouTube with some removed Reaper voice lines. Most of them I already knew, but there’s three I didn’t, and one he says differently. The voice isn’t so, I don’t know, edgy? It isn’t quite his Retribution voice, but it’s also not the usual one. The line is, “Reyes reporting.”

I mean it’s probably an old line, but it gives me hope, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I fully support this.

2 Likes

Dormammu i’ve come to bargain.

If you can’t necro threads without a reason, what is a good reason ?
I just wanted to respond to some threads that are more relevant to me, but you ban me and remove all my posts without a reason.
You just slap a child who can’t even speak and expect them to understand your telepathy.
You have lost your mind Dormammu, your way, and your people Dormammu.

p.s. if you dont want necro, just prevent responding to aged posts or give me a valid reason of why my reason isnt a reason and what the secret reason is to be able to reply to an older post, that i can clearly reply to but apparently if it upsets a soft shelled candy fish it is enough for ghosting me from the forums with no reason.

i cant respond to old posts genuinely so i guess i jsut gotta bargain with dormammu.

3 Likes

Archives are coming back soon. Please put this in!

2 Likes