Put Reaper's Normal Voice in all Modes (775+ Likes)

So I noticed that Blizzard changed all of Reaper voice lines and voice effects on the Retribution version of the Blackwatch skin. So why not just make these changes to the Blackwatch Skin and Soldier 24 skin for every other mode? I think it would be sooo cool.

Sample of What We Are Missing:

787 Likes

sĆ­ please implement this blizzard

49 Likes

I know, I was wondering the same thing, it would be so much cooler if he talked like that during quikplay or compšŸ˜

70 Likes

It would be rad if his voice became ā€˜normalizedā€™ in outfits where heā€™s not wearing a mask or helmet.

40 Likes

disappointed as hell

9 Likes

I was just about to post about this. Seriously make this happen, Blizzard! You made the effort to rerecord all of his lines, donā€™t make it for just one event, Iā€™d be devastated (speaking as someone who only bought the GOTY edition for that particular skin). His regular voice is super nice on the ears. I need to spam ā€œwhereā€™s your holiday spiritā€ with that voice. Itā€™s my calling in life.

41 Likes

Thatā€™d be awesome.

Not like skins with exclusive voice lines are anything new to this game anyway.

11 Likes

Full support, I literally came on here to post about this.

13 Likes

Agreed I really like the man voice. Since we already have all the voices please put it in normal game mode.

18 Likes

That voice and new skin made me gay 10/10

28 Likes

We need more Gabriel in our lives.

25 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure there are barely any filters on his voice ,he can actually get it to sound like that ,you can look up videos of the VA to see for yourself, they went ahead and re-recorded all of his voicelines

Look up ā€œlucio meets overwatch charactersā€ or something like that

16 Likes

Maybe they will add it later just like they did with Dragon Sym. I hope anyway.

2 Likes

I have no more ā€œlikesā€ for another 3 or so hours so Iā€™m gonna just write out a post to tell you I fully back this idea.

3 Likes

This so much. I was super impressed to hear each of his lines being recorded for his Gabriel character, and then super disappointed to not hear them outside the event.

Please, donā€™t let this effort go to waste.

12 Likes

100% agree, I love the Reyes voice and I would love to hear it in game when Iā€™m in a pre-Reaper skin. Please please PLEASE make this happen, Blizz.

10 Likes

Yes! This please! :heart: I know myself and many others on various threads think it would be awesome to implement his pre-Reaper voice to the Blackwatch Reyes & Soldier: 24 skins!

5 Likes

i think the reason is it would be hard for new players to hear one voice of reaper in one game and another one in another match.
Maybe thatā€™s why there isnā€™t his blackwatch voice in qp or comp.

1 Like

I agree, pretty please!

3 Likes

Yes blizzard add this

3 Likes