Punishment for winning-rant

Hello fellow heroes. I just want to point out that if you ever get a random disconnect either when switching sides(attack-defend) or map(2cp), just give up and do not rejoin. Today this has happened twice to me. I get randomly dc so I run to my router-modem and force reset it by turning it off for 10 secs, turn it back on and wait until all lights come back up, launch OW and rejoin the team. I came back and won the two games, the problem is that I still get penalize and get suspended and lose SR. So my fellow heroes if this ever happens to you, DO NOT REJOIN THE GAME. Go play something else while you wait for your suspension timer to run out. GG

1 Like

Yeah, this is on blizzards end, tons of people have reported the same thing and most have connections so good that it really shouldn’t be happening. Some people (myself included) have been booted from the game and come back within around 30 seconds and we STILL take the SR and suspension penalty dispite the timer being 2 Whole Minuets.

And its been happening long enough for blizz to take notice and yet nothing is being done about it, guess OWL is more important. :confused:

So you are ok with other 5 losing because you dont care about joining back? Not nice dude.

And you are not punished for going back and winning. You are punished for leaving the game for 2+ minutes.

Yeah not fair on team mates, at the very least you get more experience playing in games from a disadvantage and still winning.

WE didnt lose, I came back and we won the 2 cases that that has happen. I won and still lost SR.

Next time some guy leaves and never returns in one of your games, hopefully the reason he didnt feel like joining back was that he read this topic and took your very well thought out advices.
So he can take his punishment and you dont have to be bothered with his return and your win.