PTR Patch hit live?

Yea, i dont believe that console excuse too. Other games show how it can be done. Blizzard obviously doesnt care as much as those devs.

4 Likes

It’s unacceptable. They’ve known for weeks about 2 seriously broken characters and Blizz’s position seems to be “lawl we’re thrilled with the response to 2 2 2!”

Zarya’s not so bad - at least she has to aim - but the Turret Hag is pure evil.

3 Likes

Why change them in the first place… they should have known it would been too much…

Man, people can’t wait to get Symm back in the trash bin.

6 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/a/UGSVcg1

She needs to get toned down a little. Maybe the nerf is a little too hard idk, we will see. The biggest problem ist the fact, that balance patches come out far too late/slow. Especially right now, since the game turned into a clownfiesta.

1 Like

Yep. 2 2 2 is a massive shift and it’d be nice if they were a bit lighter on their feet.

Balance updates should be separate from other features, like some added things Workshop users can use as well as bug fixes, so that we get more constant changes. I think 2 weeks of balance changes from PTR being on live, then 1 week of a new PTR balance patch would be a great cycle. Of course they can speed it up if they need to for some reason as well, like the Omnic Crisis, for example.

C’est la vie!

Consol players can wait, they always wait when there’s a new patch anyway.

I just read an article about sym zarya and sigma holding 57% win rates in comp

This is exactly why ive had no interest in playing… cant stand to watch my team melt

That’s not even true

Actually right now sym is almost 58% and 13th of 31 pickrate

And she has a big ugly nose too, a true hag.

About 20%. People are already starting to exaggerate the numbers lmao, can’t wait to see when they start saying they’re doing double damage since the patch.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

40% as quoted by a dev

1 Like

How DARE you insult my Queen like that! (Joking, mostly.)

The 40% belongs to Zarya

Because of how her weapon works on charge, before 30% was seen as super low charge, but with the bug fix, it pretty much boosted everything up by 20-30% more overall damage

So old Zarya at 30% was super weak, but current Zarya is about the same as 50%-60% charge from the Old one

Sym’s damage would be the one closer to 20%; she was ALWAYS able to do the damage, the problem was she never had a meta safe enough to do it. There wasn’t ever a chance for her to have TWO barriers that didn’t have a huge threat with them before now

So pretty much;

Zarya’s damage went crazy because of how her energy mechanic works
Sym’s damage was finally able to actually work because of Orisa/ Sigma barriers

That’s how it normally is though.

Why do people blame consoles for this? They are slow. Plain and simple. For years blizzard operated on a “its out when its out.” process on all their games

And they made games before overwatch that never hit console so the scapegoat is dead on arrival.

They are slow that’s all there is too it. They are probably sitting around gathering data and watching the last rounds of these OWL matches for this season.

It’s pathetic minor changes taking so long to go through and we know they aren’t going to backpedal on it because symettra can’t be strong she has to be “niche” aka rhetoric for saying she’s meant to be bad.

Like most people, I understand the want to highball whenever it fits your agenda.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze