Ptr Leak Halloween skins?

Ohhhh Bat Hammond? That sounds kinda cool.

Spoiler alert

https ://i.imgur.com/lSdukkd.png

You’ll have to combine the URL

1 Like

Looks like it is going to be moira or sombra

34 Likes

Sombra got the bride of Frankenstein costume? Take all of my coins Blizzard. I’ve got 10 k saved up for Halloween.

4 Likes

I tried to describe them in my previous post

So it definitely looks like:

Pumpkin Bat Hammond // Ball is probably a pumpkin.
Brigitte ?? or Hanzo (He does not have a Legendary and is one of the only heroes who didn’t get one)
Winston (I’ve got no idea what this monkey is man)
Dread Knight Genji? (The silhouette still looks like his mask)
Jason Vorhees / Slasher 76
Bride Sombra (Basing it on the silhouette. The shaved sides are her signature look)

5 Likes

I think it’s moira honestly

6 Likes

Omg it’s Freddy Freaker.

1 Like

Since the achievement is “Win Junkenstien’s Revenge with 6 different heroes.” I think it’s safe to assume that every hero there is a playable hero in that mode, so three of them are for sure, Hanzo, Genji, and Soldier, and it looks like Sombra will be added since the bottom right one is undoubtedly Sombra, so I also think it’s safe to assume that Sombra won’t be the “Bride” since why would she fight Junkenstein and his Monster. Perhaps she’s the one that will get the Ghost skin. The top left and top right is difficult for me to make out who they could be though.

2 Likes

belieye the second one is widow’s spider queen

Yeah might be Brigitte since the hair stays back just like her hair, but it could also be Moira with long hair:

13 Likes

Spider Queen was only an epic though. I don’t think they would fully change her hairstyle, but that would be pretty cool!

+DeadlyAztec - Yeah that’s what drew me towards it. Would be sick to have Moira with different hair!!

3 Likes

Top left is hammond. Top right is winston

3 Likes

Lack of doomfist is saddening but okay

1 Like

Hopefully he still gets a skin, he just isn’t one of the “heroes” in the event.

Zarya got a skin last Halloween event and she isn’t in the “story”.

3 Likes

hmmm could be, but nano d.va and lightning tracer got the epic skins with new hairstyles. Also ana’s masks got a complete redesign for epic skins like ghoul and the chinese new year one, so it could be. But ur probably right.

Makes sense because of the hair, though I wanted her to get the ‘ghost’ skin instead of the bride.

But hey more Sombra skins so I ain’t complaining!

1 Like

Here is who I think they are:

A small head= Hammond

Obviously Sombra

He has Doomfist’s lips and jaw.

It looks feminine so I think it’s going to be widow.“The Spider Queen”

I think the mask fits Genji’s face. This might be the “Slasher”

I’m not really sure about this one, but I think it’s going to be Brig because of the “knight” theme.

Who is the second 1?

1. Hammond
  2. Brigitte/Hanzo/Reaper/Moira
  3. Winston
  4. Genji
  5. Soldier 76
  6. Sombra

That fifth one is probably 76. Look at this hair. It’s exactly like his

Also that bride is most likely Moira by the look of it