PTR Hero Changes Update

Thats a first just saw it pop up

sorry should of added not the damage reduction of fortify just the CC resistance

Oops, sorry. This is an internal name we use (almost everything has a different internal name). Fixed!

31 Likes

I would love to know those internal names, someday.

9 Likes

You got me good, I was hyped all of a sudden

1 Like

Yep, sorry I forgot this note! This change sets his wall-speed to roughly as it was before the speed song nerf, but its actually a decent buff because it affects you while you’re in heal song as well.

37 Likes

What’s the intent behind the shift down?

The breakpoint spreadsheet I have doesn’t make the drop down do all that much. Aside from making it so Mercy + Zen can’t combine their damage boosts on a 120 damage attack to kill a 200 hp hero it doesn’t seem to do much.

2 Likes

Thank you Geoff.
Please keep increasing the ramp up speed 20% each patch until we reach the point where the Ramp up speed is in a good place.

Edit-
Hmm if its 1.28s per Level now, then I think you should just lower it to 1s per level like Classic Beam, whose ramp up time was perfect.

7 Likes

Yeah. It looks like your Lucio adjustments are to make him a little better low while worse high, which is probably fair because he’s been used at the top and pro level nearly forever.

this is probably part of it, but discord being a universally damage buff when hitting a target is insanely powerful and probably shouldn’t be equal to mercy’s damage-boost on one target, especially with how easily applicable it is

7 Likes

It must have an effect when heals are stacked on armored tanks.

Also can I have a link to the spreadsheet? I’ve been looking to od something like that myself, if it’s already done I would appreciate it very much.

Honestly Zenyatta has been meta and riding a slightly-too-good winrate the entire time I’ve played the game.

7 Likes

They’re probably not considering breakpoints as much as raw damage amp being a bit too powerful teamwide. That’s what it seems like anyway.

Honestly, at 1.28s per stage (which is where this puts it I believe) I’d say the ramp speed is great. We’re gonna be down to 2.56s to full charge, from 4s at first rework and 3.2s now. That’s gonna feel really good.

What we need next is the teleporter to be looked at. I’d prioritize that over anything else for Sym.

15 Likes

not to mention that a lucio nerf is a significant nerf to zarya and rein, and zarya has been nerfed twice this patch

it’s highly unlikely that rein/zarya will dominate ladder and especially pro play

1 Like

Is the Mercy Valkyrie movement speed during Rez a bug or intended ? Pls Answer.

5 Likes

THEY FINALLY NERFED DISCORD ORB NO WAY

Rip speed though :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes, please. In particular, please do something about the teleporter’s horrible, horrible interaction with railings.

3 Likes

This one seems a bit crazy. Any hot takes?

3 Likes

Personally I would much rather just give Sym a 50 hp buff. And if possible a lower turret cool down and the buff the deployment rate of the TP as well as its interact area.

7 Likes

Do we know if this will affect any of Lucio’s spawn to Point A/B/C rollouts? Or is the speed reduction cancelled out by the increased passive speed gained on walls?

1 Like