🌈 PTR fixes are Glorious

Blody hell mate, it looks like they are lisening to the forum and try to fix the bugs. Who woud have thought that? I gues all the ueseres crying her about “not getting heard” will still keep crying.

1 Like

An actual bug fixes on PTR?
What year it is?

1 Like

I honestly think this is more important than any of the bug fixes. I don’t know how everyone is overlooking this.

6 Likes

Mother of bug fixes…

2 Likes

Two years, and I wouldn’t think this day would come.

1 Like

Yeah… fix THIS instead of her 10x10^30 hack bugs (exaggerated for dramatic effect) that ruin her kit. Ok. Sure.

I know this isn’t Symmetra, but this helps out a lot.

This was part of the last PTR patch :smiley:
There were 4 or 5 threads about it and 1 big on reddit.

That’s… quite substantial.
Bit late though, but at least things are being looked at…

I welcome these bug fixes obviously, but i still wonder when the Mei’s cryofreeze favoring the shooter issue and ultimate cast time will be addressed

1 Like

Except they fixed the hook after they nerfed his secondary fire. Hog’s still crap.

3 Likes

this is me every ptr patch

1 Like

We live in 2018
~But overwatch team is finally living on 2058

We can be hopeful now
(whoops, didn’t wanted to double post. sorry mods <3)

BUG FIXES

Brigitte - Fixed a bug where Brigitte was sometimes killed by things. Damage reduction raised to 100%, while self heal removed to balance this effect.

Roadhog - Fixed a bug where he sometimes did damage. Removed his gun entirely, which should lower his burst damage, while keeping his average dps about the same, due to never doing any in the first place. We also raised his Take a Breather damage reduction by 1%, which should give him more survivability to feed enemy ult charge before getting bursted down immediately after.

Hanzo - We noticed hanzo did a bit too much damage with his storm arrows, so we raised the damage to 1000, while lowering the arrow count by 4. This should keep his oneshot intact, while also allowing it to occur in just one actual shot.

General - Added visual outlines to make the ‘buy lootbox’ button more visible for those who didn’t use it before.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I have had that bug so many times. It messed up SO MANY Earthshatters its unreal how pissed I was at my mouse before I learned it was bug.

Finally a good set of bug fixes. Soon they need to try and sort out or compensate Roadhog’s inconsistent damage as right click is a bit of a joke now :stuck_out_tongue:.

Mei’s ult disapearing for no reason at all is one of the things that pisses me off the most in this game. Hope it gets fixed soon.

The next patch to hit live will be written down in history as the first Overwatch major patch for bug fixes, praise the lord!

2 Likes

I just wished they would fix the favor-the-shooter bugs for Mei (Cryofreeze and Ice Wall)

1 Like