🌈 PTR fixes are Glorious

I love how the moment OWL is over we start getting serious balance and bug fixes to the game. I can’t complain too much, they’re finally getting around to what the game really needs.

8 Likes

I think it’s a necessary evil. But the better spread and hook distance would make it so you don’t really need it.

And the better right click would help for damage before and after the hook combo.

1 Like

True enough, I suppose. If the spread fix brought it back to something decent, I would not mind I guess

1 Like

Hype yo

20 charrrrrrr

1 Like

Thank God they fixed that Hammond bug. I had thought for the longest time that Hammond’s drop just killed you sometimes. I never could figure out the circumstances required to oneshot until I saw Jayne’s video.

Good to see they fixed one of his bugs, now I’m wondering if they’ll fix his double hit reg on slam when hitting sloped edges.

1 Like

They fixed that last week.

2 Likes

What is this dark magic! i simply can’t believe this.

giving you a like was not easy

but gotta give credit where its due, good thread

Oh, is it still on PTR or did it go live today?
I unfortunately play on PS4 (Working on building my PC) so I have no idea when patches roll to live unless I get the update while online.

3 Likes

On a somewhat related note i guess i still have to wait for the mei cryo-freeze delay to be fixed even though they said they’d do it a long time ago
sigh

I wonder if that gets fixed by the bug fix that prevents the random 180s when dropping the shield. It could be that the hack is being broken because the shield didn’t know which way was forward.

5 Likes

They only fixed part of the problem, and they only did that because they faced MASSIVE backlash from the community

4 Likes

These are really good. So many bug fixes.

It’s still only on the PTR though so it’s not live yet where the majority of PC players are.

Hopefully now Tracer wont blink out of your hook.

Sadly that seems to be a “feature”

they’ll listen but it’ll either take months, make a hero overpowered, make a hero even worse, or do all of the above.

IT BETTER.

IT BETTER.

Still not the best possible notes, but the bug fixing team did mighty-fine.