PTR Bug where the game would stop loading after a certain point persists in Live

Anyway, i hope blizz fix that, i realy wanna play with my new western waifu

5 Likes

Letā€™s just hope they fix it

1 Like

I hope it gets fixed. I donā€™t have much hope for it though. Very disheartening that we were just flat out ignored when reporting this on the PTR Bug forums. Feels like it was just a rush to get Ashe out, and to hell with the fallout. Even reading the other topics, sheā€™s buggy herself and needed more testing.

2 Likes

Guys I had an update right now and openened OW, still donā€™t workā€¦

1 Like

Disapointed but really not surprised

4 Likes

yup, itā€™s just not the same blizz anymore, just how someone said about the whole diablo thing

anyway, Iā€™m out to sleep, cya guys tommorow, hope itā€™s fixed by then

and I godamn hope we at least get some lootboxes for this, I dont care if the whole playerbase gets them I want some godamn recompensation for this crap

Please fix this issue ASAP.

2 Likes

They are trying rn, dbw, but looks like itā€™s kinda hard, Iā€™m scared tbh

My real fear is having to go back to league of legends

3 Likes

I havenā€™t updated the game yet so I donā€™t even know if Iā€™m going to be affected, but I hope they look into this bug. Itā€™s not fair that a change aiming to optimize the game end up breaking the game for some people that were playing it just fine before. Iā€™m not a game developer, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s how optimization works.

4 Likes

Letā€™s try to be positive, the fact that they finally acknowledged us is already a step up from where we were a couple of hours ago. Letā€™s hope that they can fix it!

5 Likes

Well now thereā€™s someone saying theyā€™re getting this issue on a PS4, which would completely destroy the argument that itā€™s pc hardware based and turn it into a much more serious bug.

7 Likes

oh yeah one last thing, on the funny side this time:

I hope thereā€™s a programmer named Bob in there somewhere and mr. Warnecke here yelled from across the office ā€œBOOOOOB DO SOMETHING!ā€

7 Likes

Oh god. Thatā€™s ridiculous. Well, atleast itā€™ll be a bigger priority now?

3 Likes

Iā€™m having the same problem as yaā€™ll. For some reason I canā€™t even get into the tutorial! It just stays loading, the only thing I can view is Highlights, Settings, and My Career Profile.

1 Like

another proof that the game is not doing well, theres no devs that are working on it :disappointed_relieved:

No ones working on this bug?!

1 Like

Bill Warnecke, one of the developers, said they are investigating this, so they are working on it, but they probably still donā€™t know the cause of it.

4 Likes

Its just weird, Iā€™m not sure what couldā€™ve caused this. I hope they fix it soon!

Iā€™m not having an issue with the game not loading per se, but Iā€™m having extremely low FPS from this patch, even when Overwatch is the only thing on my laptop running.
I know I meet the minimum requirements, and while my laptop is not the greatest, I could easily run at 30-50 FPS stable. Now Iā€™m getting constant dips in FPS down to even 6 at times and I donā€™t know why this could be, especially since this patch was supposed to fix these problems on lower end PCs, not make them worse.
Apparently other people are having this issue too, so uhhh Blizzard? Might want to look into this.