💙 PTR Balance patch looks great

55 Likes

First time i’ve seen a buff for genji feelsgoodman

46 Likes

Its official, Blizzard balances with a Blunt hammer rather than a precise scalpel.
Love the changes to Sigma though but … RIP Orisa :rofl:

22 Likes

This’ll be interesting to try out, hopefully ptr isn’t dead this time around.

1 Like

PSEUDO DIVE IS BACK. genji doom winston sigma lucio mercy

2 Likes

That’s a huge nerf to Moira. Also, poor Orisa. Guess she better have enjoyed her time, because it’s back to the bottom of the pile now.

7 Likes

And just like that queue times get even longer as NO ONE WILL PLAY TANK.

46 Likes

there we go! a Moira Nerf! not what I expected but any nerf for her at this point is a good thing! Thanks papa Jeff!

That said… this better just be the beginning, she still heals more than Mercy in AoE and has the orb…

11 Likes

Well here comes the Baptiste witch hunt lmfao

Already is about to outdamage her, and now he’s going to out heal her too

RIP Moira. You were trash, then you were meta, and then you were trash again

7 Likes

Why even play Orisa anymore? Lmaoooo what is this

10 Likes

anyone know if one streamer if playing ptr to see some gameplay?

Well, not dafran :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the fact they are actually addressing D.va. Armor revert and a dm buff help. I still think range and the amount of cooldown should be at there pre-goats nerf levels but eh its something.

The other tank changes I am not sure on but I hope they go well.

5 Likes

Armor buffs are bad news, but Moira nerf is yummy, so it’s an overall good patch I guess

Is this supposed to be a bad thing or something?

2 Likes

love the rein buffs, hate his shield got nerfed without giving it stronger regen. It’s gonna be hard to close the distance even with CC resistance (hey that rhymed!)

I like how Winston has a stronger barrier then Orisa now.

30 Likes

Yeah, and nothing still for Mercy. :skull_and_crossbones:

Not a great patch, at least Reinhardt appears to have had a nice set of changes.

Orisa actually sounds way more interesting to me this way. Armor buff + Fortify uptime is basically going to make her invincible as long her healers are alive, but she won’t be able to permanently prevent ranged compositions from getting access to her healers anymore. Body-blocking will be a lot more relevant.

12 Likes

Honestly, if they nerf Ana the way they just nerfed Moira, Mercy will be buffed by comparison.

1 Like

You can also close the distance faster with your shield up though. They’ve just made Rein gameplay a lot faster and it’s a buff to aggressive Reins.

6 Likes