PTR 1.25 In A Week Confirmed By Jeff; Sym Release On Tuesday?

So a Sombra Rework is suppose to hit PTR next week, would that mean that Sym will go live Tuesday since that’s when the Season ends?

1 Like

They didn’t say a Sombra rework, they said they’re trying some things out with her. Probably minor buffs or something.

2 Likes

They said the changes are “significant” by that I can only assume they’re reworking some of her kit. Look at what he wrote yesterday.

3 Likes

We can only speculate, but I’d be mildly surprised if Symmetra didn’t go live next week, regardless of what happens with Sombra and when.

Necessary addendum since you either edited the thread title or I misread it the first time: Nothing is confirmed about Sombra changes entering PTR in a week. They’re still in progress and will appear sometime soon.

I think the release will be Tues./Thurs. by I’m not certain. If they just do a little patch fixing 5 bugs, then I’m gonna be mad :rage:

I assume Symm hits live tuesday. Sombra hit PTR shortly after

1 Like

They’re going to have new sym be playable in season 10?

No, season 10 is over next week.

Hero 28 on next PTR?

1 Like

Yes…Tuesday. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

My speculation is: Sym changes & bug fixes, Sombra buffs, nefs for Hanzo, Brig, Mercy (sigh) and maybe Zarya

They already started teasing the new hero, so likely it will hit ptr next week with the Sombra changes, which means current ptr has to go live early next week. Tuesday seems right for me.

Pretty sure Season 10 will be done around the same time she goes live, but she’ll be in season 11

2 Likes

New hero definitely won’t be out on ptr next week. They’ll do at least a bit more teasing first.

There was a background download for a 500mo patch last night. No clue what it is.

1 Like

I was wondering what that 500mb was for

I don’t think so, zarya isn’t too good… its hanzo that makes her so good right now, not her own kit.