PSA: Stop being mean to each other regarding Mercy

I can’t recall anyone aside from the horde of Mercy mains becoming angry after receiving a buff. You guys are literally angry, because of a buff. A BUFF…
Meanwhile, we have characters like Symmetra and Bastion who need buffs a lot more desperately than Mercy, still waiting patiently.

I’m sorry, but you guys look like spoiled rotten brats right now.

4 Likes

I can relate when Sombra got “buffs” after she was nerfed.

They don’t solve the issues that she had. Even the buffs she initially received never addressed the real issues with her.

I sort of relate the Mercy situation to this. It’s a buff - I don’t think anyone can reasonable deny that. Will that make her fun, balanced, and fair - which is what everyone wants?

That’s the question I think is being asked and what the baseline of the divide is.

I’d say every hero has had its share of “brats” that became very vocal. :disappointed_relieved: I think mine was fairly recent lol

Let’s be honest: this is half of a revert, not really anything new for Mercy.

3 Likes

I don’t recall anyone becoming angry over buffs.
I know there’s a lot of vocal people overly representing certain heroes (i consider myself among those brats) But come on, getting angry over buffs?

As long as it’s not math :wink:

1 Like

Sooo don’t post for the next few months or years?

Great idea. I love this, I haven’t has this much fun in forever. I’ve always been let everyone talk, everyone has their say. I’m tired of it.

The buff is a step in the right direction, but Mercy needs her 60hps back during the entire match, not only during Valk… Better than nothing, I guess…:face_with_head_bandage:.

…It’s not even a buff, really. It’s just half of what we had before the last nerf. Which, surprisingly, STILL SUCKED THEN. XP

Man, I thought I had bad memory.

4 Likes

Maybe. I don’t know what she needs.

Things I thought would be good on paper have sucked in play. Things I thought sucked on paper have been good in play.

My judgment is bad. lol.

-_-….

Did Mercy suck as a must pick? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yep totally overlooking the ult cost reduction… but I guess if it doesn’t fit the narrative, am I right?..

Feel free to post, just drop the hostility and passive-aggressive phrasing of everything.

1 Like

[makes thread to stop being so hostile to each other]
[people act hostile in thread]

WELP.

5 Likes

The ult cost reduction is because when her healing was nerfed to 50hps, her ult charged slower.

So now it charges as fast as it did before, and gives 60hps. But non-ult healing is 50hps.

So yes, it is a partial revert.

2 Likes

The ult cost brings it back in line to what it was before the 50 hps nerf.

”bUt It dOeSNt FiT THe NarRAtiVE”

4 Likes

Honestly that happens practically every time someone makes a “can we please stop being so hostile” post. It’s honestly super sad.

2 Likes

Did you even read what I said…?

I mean, I made it pretty obvious…

Is it bad that this is how I imagine the people that do it? Especially when you know they’re doing it to defy you specifically? lol

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

:joy:

1 Like

There’s definitely someone who should take some advice from Mei and chill out on this thread :wink:

That being said I wasn’t expecting that photo and I almost choked on my water when I saw it lmfaoooo

Should we place bets on if this thread gets locked with a “Threads like this promote hostility and arguing” comment on the bottom?

2 Likes