PSA: Hammond can transform faster than Bastion

fall off makes it so he does tickle damage, due to bastions sentry outputting way way more bullets even in a larger spread youre still doing more damage than basically 3 damage per shot x 4 with hammond. Plus if youre using bastion or hammond as long range dps youre severely using both wrong. In their best ranges which is close-mid, bastion eclipses hammond 10x. Considering bastion can do like 500dps

I still prefer GrantMan’s take on it. Lemme just find the link.

What? I didn’t add that

Yea, That would help. We need the different versions to compare the two.

Well, i’m done here it seems…

Call me when there’s something worth addressing…
Or if any dev responds.
(Which will never happen, apparently…)

complaining about hammond before we see his true power is a bit funny.

There it is.
Way more balanced, IMO.

You have no idea what you’re talking about +.-

to say that hammond beats bastion in any form of dps, is ludicrous. Sorry, but i cant take that seriously.

With the fall-off changes i think Bastion actually does more. Going to have to ask GrantMan for that one.

Otherwhise, ya’ll don’t get my point. Bastion was always never used and only used for cheesing in the lower tiers, since Bastion 1.0. He was not that different from his current design. Never had a niche other than cheesing and that is a problem core with the design. Someone please tell me about a meta where Bastion was even considered of being use, other than the Omnic Crisis fiasco?

Always useless, always annoying. That’s Bastion 1.0, and Bastion 2.0 too. I doubt picking Bastion in a Masters game back on the day would be accepted.

You can look at the Overbuff or the tracking stat sites, and that will only prove my point. Bastion was never used other than cheese at lower levels and never had a single place in any meta.

Ah, yes. Thank you.

I had misplaced that version.

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WITH THE DAMN FALL OFF CHANGES.
Thanks.

Anyone have actual footage of a Bastion & Hamtaro going head-to-head, and who actually wins that fight?

In a 1 on 1 ?
Bastion wins with 63 Hp left.

I don’t think anyone said Hamham can straight up out Dps Bastion… His ult is crazy to deal with, but… That’s not what was said.

The main point?

Bastion is Trash right now.

We want Bastion fixed.

1 Like

Kolorblind made it to top 500 with old Bastion.
She’s not playing him anymore. (Well, not as much)

I want Bastion to be loved, but I agree with this comment, he doesn’t need his transformation into sentry speed changed, I think It’s fine where it is IMO.

What I want to be changed however is the speed it takes for him to get OUT of tank mode, It takes too long and makes him super vulnerable at times.

hammond doesnt beat bastion in dps, thats all ive really argued, even if some of my arguments were flawed, to say that bastion needs to be buffed due to hammond having a faster transform, no i disagree. They are two completely different kits,

One single person played Bastion in to Top 500. That only proves my point.
There were several old Sym and Torb players at Top 500. Hundreds of these top-tier players played D.Va, Lucio, Zenyatta, McCree…

It was just a starting point to the discussion, really.