PSA Brigs bash combo never countered tracer

It was her Repair pack, passive healing, and Armor that countered tracer one of which has been buffed

ive no idea what makes you think her bash combo is what counters her, but its not.

20 Likes

Cool. Can we have it back then?

43 Likes

why does brig need to be a dps, tank, and healer?

14 Likes

No because every other 200hp hero doesn’t stand a chance against it

9 Likes

She doesn’t outdamage DPS heroes. She doesn’t even outdamage some supports.

That’s just no true.

9 Likes

…
Tracer now can walk around Brigitte with much more impunity. Not sure what you mean with never countered tracer.

7 Likes

Unlike other support brig cant really do poke dmg, so her overall dmg stat should be lower than some. A higher percentage of her dmg is impactful compared to other supports.

1 Like

is this a joke? I mean technically it’s true in terms of final damage values and assuming perfect accuracy but perfect accuracy doesn’t exist in overwatch and in a 1v1 a brig will almost always outperform the others at their best

fun fact rn she can 1v1 an ulting genji/soldier with ease but yeah end game dps is all that matters right

3 Likes

Yeah, most tracers just play away from her.

The biggest issues was

1. The armour
    Tracer doesn’t do much against it.
  2. Brigs potential threat.
    Brigs potential threat was always there, it made some parts of the map just inaccessible, and flanks couldn’t be done.
1 Like

this 100%

she secures kills with ease unlike the other supports who can only really normally add dps that adds up but never secures kills

securing kills by being able to flat out 1v1 ulting genjis for example is far more valuable than a moira throwing a dps orb that just feeds enemy supports ult charge

10 Likes

you don’t have to outdamage someone to have good damage. she is quite literally ran in a dps slot when played in goats, and any other team comps. you don’t drop a healer for brig, you drop a dps for brig when playing in a team environment.

brig cant touch good tracers. she never could. she is just a melee McCree and guess what? McCree couldn’t touch her either. it is easier to dodge shield bash than it is to dodge flash bang, you do realise that right?

She counters tracer with repair pack undoing all the damage she does in a second, her passive healing giving more time for people to peel, and her armor making tracers damage unusable.

her healing got buffed the way she actually counters tracer is only better now.

2 Likes

I don’t see the problem with that. If anything she’s outshining the off tanks, and only in close range.

I don’t think it’s fair to nerf a character short-range, two cooldowns expensive combo 155 combo because of a Genji. He’s doing fine, good pick and win rates, great ult.

Soldier maybe not so much, but I hardly think Brig is to blame for that one.

That same character does the same to every other 200 hp hero on the end of the stun

normally the way brig works is if she lands her stun and youre 200 hp or below and your support doesnt peel for you, you die

you can keep telling yourself just stay away from brig but you have to contest the point eventually and she has her team with her along with a 500 hp shield + self heal to let her get close

Why can’t she have good damage?

GOATS is a comp favored by and favoring her, that’s a moot point. Not even sure what DPS slots are there in a 3-3.

The most insignificant buff ever.

Her solo kill average is 0.10 higher than Moira’s, with more deaths.

because that makes her good at everything, and is an over inflated kit, with no clear cut weakness.

still a buff that to how she counters flankers.

There are no DPS slots in GOATs bro. You drop one for a tank, you drop the other for Brig.

Having an entire class of hero left out of a meta is a bit yikes.

and here we have someone who doesn’t understand team play or meta.

if you have 2 dps players 2 support players and 2 tank players on a team

brig has to take one of those slots. in a pro match when they want to swap to goats, you have to have a dps player pick up brig. You don’t pause the match and say “hey we need a support player on stage please”

literally every pro team has a dps player run brig.

shes ran in a dps slot. her job in goats, is to dish out damage.

I know, thats what I meant, there are no DPS in triple and quad tank, so she couldn’t take that slot, because it wasn’t there to begin with. Those comps existed before Brig, she enabled them, but not with her damage.

We’ll have to wait and see but I hardly think 50 DMG is going to do it for GOATS.

1 Like

Easy man. Read the rest of the comment.

Given the 2-2-2 standard, 1 DPS slot goes to a tank, one DPS slot goes to Brig. The rest slot into your traditional 2-2-2.

We’re saying the same thing. My “There are no DPS slots in GOATs bro.” was more of a statement that GOATs being meta renders DPS as a role insignificant.

1 Like

One has a 500hp shield and the other doesn’t
Tracer couldn’t just dive a support when it was protect by brig. Thats why Tracers despised Brig so much.
Effect despised being hard countered by brig so much he named an account DELETEBRIG

1 Like