PS4 Version has Role Limits without Que for Practice VS AI

Bonjoir,

I’m here to ask about the Role Limit without que that is active in the practive VS AI game mode.
Is this a bug and is there a fix releasing with in the next few days to correct this mistake?

Since it is kinda foll hardy to place 2 limit in the Practice Lobby without a que.

Players are fighting for what role they want and I’ve seen alot of players quit thatvwas left with medical roles only or just jump off the edge of the map and kill themselves and frankly I don’t blame those who leave and KTS in this game they didn’t ask to be medics but are forced to play it.
No one likes being forced into a role they don’t want it’s bad for Morale and bad rep for the game creators and it invites more hostility then before when roles were not a thing in the game except for custom games.

Plus the only hostile acts that game during game play was because someone choose a character somebody else wanted to play or only plays ( To fix that issue remove the 1 hero per team limit and place no limits on for the practice VS AI game Modes ) remove the role que and remove the hero limits or add the que to the game mode and place on 2 hero limit per team meaning dps can be two tracer’s or Hanzo’s tanks 2 D.va or Wrecking Ball and Healers have two Mercy’s or Lucio’s that’ll end that part of the hostility and then what will be left is the play of the game since now no one but Sigma players will obtain that in Practice Vs AI modes now. Removing that should kill all hostitaities in that game mode and for the Role fixing and the hero limit removal all need do is a simple background script change since i can create a custom game without role enforments so I figure a simple 30 minute server maintance should correct the problem to get that out of the way then you can work on the brigitte bug that’ll most likey lead to another patch for consoles and The Pc

This is a bug, no ETA on a fix though:

I was sure On Twitter they said Quick play’s is fixed what Im on about is VS AI

Yes Quick Play is fixed, but the post I quoted from refers to Vs. AI.

thank you for the reply and for explaining it to me. I hope this Problem with the ai get’s resolved this week since alot of my ps4 friends left the game because of that and brigitte’s sheild health.