[PS4 Pro, 4k TV] Arcade mode game crashes randomly

Had no problem in quick play but any mode in Arcade mode crashes the game randomly, this has been happening since the PS4 update 6.00, I have turned off boost mode, turned on boost mode, deleted the game and reinstalled, ran it off the main HDD, ran it off the external HDD and have sent several reports to Sony after every crash so if there is a way for anyone at blizzard to look up those reports my username is “Gods_Hand01”, I would like to play comp but I’m afraid it will crash and then it will send me to rage quit hell, the only thin I haven’t done is play with different TV resolutions.

A few of us are also having the same problem but it seems related to the Busan update, not the PS4’s 6.0 firmware because Overwatch started crashing before 6.0. No solution yet but thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps. Hopefully Blizzard gets word of it and helps us out. I haven’t been able to play for a week :(.

Thanks Grumpy for showing me this. Well I did carry out the steps Sony recommend of initialising the HD but it hasn’t made any difference.

I’ve only played Arcade mode and haven’t tried any of the other modes long enough to see if I’m still getting d/c. Might attempt that tomorrow.