PS4 Master Rank Looking for Crew - Hammond Main

Battlenet: nooP#1827
Discord: Worpend#9806
Current PC Rank: 3112

Hey guys!

I come from PS4 and was able to hit 3507 as my best rank playing almost exclusively Hammond. I’ve put over 100 hours into him at this point, so I’m pretty good mechanically (mostly, working on being more consistent) with hamster and I know how to play every hero in the game, some heroes just take some adjusting from console to PC, mainly remembering the ability buttons on certain characters on keyboard vs controller.

Anyways, I mostly play Hammond, trying to put some serious time into him, but I can fill any role needed. I’m looking to find a group of people that would like to include a hamster main into their roster and pick up a quick learner. I get along well with others, I always turn everything into a positive approach to avoid any conflicts among the rest, and I play quite regularly at the moment.

I prefer to play competitive and climb the ranks with other interested members, but I’m open to other competitive events if everybody else is :slight_smile: My contact info is back up top, hit me up if you wanna hang and try to get a team going or invite me to join an already existing team!