[PS4] List of issues

A random selection of these happens almost every play session

• Search doesn’t cancel even though I press square
  • Avoided teammates slots go missing, not to be found anywhere under the recent players tab. Not even on the second page (or any of them) of recent players. Prevents removing or adding new Undersirables unless I restart the game. Happens almost every session.
  • No sound at the start of a match for around 10…15s (Hero Gauntlet and other Arcade modes)
  • Lootbox previews don’t work (silent voice lines mostly) or don’t load at all
  • Menus go scrolling randomly without intended input <-- probably a stick drift issue, but no other game in my library has problems with my controller. Overwatch is the only one. Constant issue, incredibly annoying.
  • Battletags and levels of players don’t load
  • Arcade slots don’t load, shows only empty screen (rare but has happened more than once)
  • Menus generally slow to load and slow to react to input

Is my machine dying or are OW menus simply this horrible on consoles?

Sounds like your console is having some issues, but if others are experiencing that’s denied.

I’d recommend that you should make a post in #technical-support so you can start with the troubleshooting process.

Secondly, if you’re done with the #technical-support troubleshooting. Start making a seperate thread for each bug that’s still left after the troubleshooting

Citation from the Bug Report Guidelines
If you find multiple bugs, create a separate thread for each one. While this may seem tedious, it is essential to our workflow as it allows our internal tools track which specific bugs have been investigated and it helps us share the workload among our team.

1 Like