PS4: I just crashed again

I figured that there was a small chance that I was going to get to play tonight seeing as how it seemed Quick Play and No Limits were working this morning but when I got on…I crashed. I crashed in the TRAINING ROOM of all places. I am now stuck at the title screen receiving “Error Disconnected” and “Error Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BN -564)”

Is anyone else still crashing or is it just me?

2 Likes

Please hang tight, Blizzard is now investigating. If you do log back in, please avoid Competitive Play.

Yes I think its everyone, was playing comp and it crashed, put me in a queue, and now just giving me errors evry time I try to open overwatch.

Is this the same crashing issue as last night? Luckily I didn’t start competitive tonight but last night I was in the middle of a game.

It’s been happening to me as well. Started about 20 mins ago

Not sure yet. Follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for updates or watch for blue posts here.

It let me log in for a second and I saw my sr didn’t get penalized but then I got disconnected again. Will I still get penalized? If so its okay but just wondering.

I was penalized for last night’s issues but they might not be doing it this time. Hopefully you don’t. I can only imagine how people will feel if tonight’s crash causes am SR lose as well.

Updated info everyone, its a new DDoS attack tonight. Please head here:

Sweet man! Thanks. You saved me from searching too hard.

1 Like