(PS4) Exponential Ramp Problem

I think there is a problem with exponential ramp. It feels jittery and acts the same as Dual Zone now. This started happening after I downloaded the Halloween event, and I’ve seen similar posts on the issue. Hopefully this is fixed soon as I literally can’t aim right now,

7 Likes

I posted in #general-discussion on this on XB1, can you notify me if you get a response?

3 Likes

Please blizzard, remove that bug fast. Everything worked perfect, then I went shortly into the options and now I can‘t play anymore. I play exporamp since day one. Put thousands of hours into finding and playing with my settings and as long as that doesnt get fixed it’s taken away from me.

1 Like

The bigger thread is located here.

1 Like

Holy Sweet Baby Jesus, so many ximmers[Xim 4 Apex users]. Complaining about broken expo but the truth is Dev’s knew about mouse and keyboard and they actually did something to prevent that abuse. Now that you can’t play with M/K you all complain, saying it is broken and so on…It works fine if you use controller AS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO.
Now be good and learn to use controller.

I use controller and it does not feel fine.

1 Like

I use a controller and it feels fine when i tried it but i use dual zone by default.

I know i use expo and it fine, only ximmers will complain about it.