Pros use White HUDs and I'm wondering if i can get it (possible way in description if you know how Over-Watch's files work)

That is perfectly reasonable to me.

Thanks for being so active recently Jeff. It’s really appreciated

2 Likes

Yeah, I second that. I’ve been holding out for HUD customisation for some time now.

Speaking of huds, it’d be amazing if we could get the option to change the color of it.

I really want to change my hud to white or red but I can’t do that without also making my teammates glow that color. (Which can make teamfights confusing.)

1 Like

Well, you’d expect to see some celebration after radio silence for a while… with multiple posts in a few hours

I remember a bug on an old PTR patch when the colorblind options got introduced. In this patch every OWL skin had their responding color scheme on abilities and shots. Even tho it was a bug people really liked it.
Have you guys considered maybe bringing it back for OWL skins on a client side? So basically that only the player can see their unique color scheme for his abilities/shots on his heroes and others don’t?

I don’t know exactly how hard it would be to implement it, but I think it would be a nice addition to the OWL skins (and maybe legendaries) and as long as it’s not clustering with general color effects it wouldn’t be an issue for other players. I mean enemy outlines are already customizable on a client side with the colorblind options. It should he possible to have unique skin color effects for your own hero you’re playing which only you see

2 Likes

Would it ever be possible to implement a HUD editor to make it look at least somewhat like the OWL hud?

Mainly, would it be possible to allow the players to change the color of attacks and abilities as seen in OWL. Like maybe a setting that turns all your and your teammates’ abilities Shanghai Red and the enemy team’s colors Away team white, or vice versa.

1 Like

I can only imagine the teamfights if you were using a shanghai dragon skin…

Is there any chance of getting a team status bar (similar to what’s in PvE events and spectator mode) in the regular modes? Maybe as a toggle on TAB?

It provides a lot of vital information that mics generally take too long to convey before the callout turns into “nevermind, it’s too late”. Plus it would be a godsend for people who don’t use mics for whatever reason. Mic users are extremely rare on console, and on PC a lot of people with mics don’t participate in the voice chat at all in order to avoid toxicity.

As I said, it would only be visible to yourself. So you see the enemy skills in the usual color and yours in red then. Team colors are not changed for anyone. And since your shots/skills/projectiles are going away from you it would be fine I guess

and what about FX? it could be nice if we could change it. i wonder why we can’t

1 Like

No but it would be VERY nice to have custom hud colors in-game and overwatch league custom colors for visual effects (examples being mei walls, shields, etc) so that the game would have a lot more of customization. I just don’t get why Blizzard doesn’t still add this, it would be so easy and literally harmless because it’s only you that sets the custom effects. It would also help a lot with color blind people, at least it would be a huge improvement of the current poorly options given.

1 Like

The necro strikes again.

1 Like

yeah well im sorry bout that

You’re right though tbf. It would be great to have such an option.

2 Likes

I would love to have a customizable HUD as well

3 Likes