Project Solidarity Recruitment NA

Hello! I am Zhou, Project Solidarity’s Overwatch Scene Manager. Project Solidarity is a startup esports organization founded by former mobile esports professionals.

We are mainly here to recruit players to participate in the next stages of the Overwatch Open Division. (mainly looking for tank and dps players) Our current six-player team is made up of 1500 to 2500 SR players; however, due to the current climate, people occasionally cannot make practices, VOD reviews, or OD matches. We clearly are not the best, but we strive to consistently improve. Our only requirements are a growth-oriented mindset. We do not have an SR restriction, but it is recommended to be around 1500 to 2500. We also offer occasional guidance from an extremely talented Grandmaster coach. Please DM me over Reddit or Discord to join. My Discord is @Zhou#4359, but feel free to also contact @Halinator#2446.

We are also here to begin building our Overwatch community. Project Solidarity already offers a high-quality community in games like Clash Royale/BrawlStars, Fortnite Mobile, Vainglory, and many more! Within our already established community, you can find hard-working and unique individuals and also an environment dedicated to personal growth; however, what makes Project Solidarity truly unique is our dedication to satisfy individual ambitions. We often register willing community members into tournaments to gain competitive experience. We expect to grant our Overwatch community such opportunities as well; however, we will primarily seek to provide comp. teammates. Our only requirement for our Overwatch community is a growth-oriented mindset.

So, if you are seeking a team to play with, learn, and gain valuable experience in the Open Division, or if you are looking for a good community to play with, improve, and gain general esports experience, please DM me over Reddit or Discord to join. Again, my Discord is @Zhou#4359, but feel free to also contact @Halinator#2446.

We’re looking forward to meeting you!