Profile Border in OW 2 [suggestion]

i got gold-border yesterday (lvl 1201) and i realised the next border will look very bad (plat border)

so if you could use previous borders you already unlocked, that would be cool
and maybe redesign them in OW2

OR make Hero borders wich you can unlock by playing heroes a specific time.
example: play 400h of tracer and you can choose to use a border wich is designed in tracer colors and maybe her guns are implemented in the border or something.

lets be real, once you play the game for 1200 levels, you dont even open lootboxes anymore and stuff like that is the only “cosmetic” things that you would keep playing for (other than the game itsself)

2 Likes

I believe they confirmed the progression borders are leaving and we will have some degree of customization for borders in Overwatch 2. So it should be lit.

2 Likes

I’m happy with my diamond border. But it would be cool to change your border to gold or something

diamond border already looks better again but the plat border looks bad in my opinion and i dont wanna be stuck with it for 600 or so levels :smiley:
tbh i would rather have a green border than a plat border

or imagine some kind of widowmaker border wich is made out of her helmet or something, there is so much you could do

Yeah I totally agree the plat border is terrible. But I’m not in plat anymore kekekeyehehehehehehe (:

This is correct. Here is the full post from Jeff Kaplan:

2 Likes

I hope that there will be some reward borders too. Like complete every OW related story missions to get the Overwatch and Blackwatch borders. The same with Talon, Null Sector, Junkers, etc.

Well, you said you’ve “just unlocked it” so dw about it, you won’t be getting a Plat border anytime soon, maybe you won’t even have it when OW2 is released.

I’m 1300 and the only non event skin i’m missing is police dva and never bought a lootbox. I only work for lootboxes to get credits to buy most event skins when they are released.

I hope they give player of the first Overwatch a special border or status when playing Overwatch 2.