Pro syms are even asking for buffs

Hoshizora is asking for tic speed decrease, luminum says she can’t survive anything and stevo has said a whole lot, lumi and Hoshi have even quit her at this point…

9 Likes

Her kit makes no sense, why would the devs make sym a tank buster/glass canon who needs to be in the middle of the battlefield with a teleporter that allows her to entirely avoid the choke points? Its stupid

7 Likes

Stevoo literally called all sym players whiners for complaining about the primary fire and now he says she needs buffs?

Make up your mind

8 Likes

Apparently it is not the primary fire that needs buff. I can somewhat relate. A lot of Reaper’s want Shadow Step buffed, and I understand, it is the worst ability in the game. However, it still lets him get to high ground. I, personally, would prefer buffs to his passive, ultimate, primary fire, or general tweaks, such as his hit-box and perhaps quality of life changes to SS and not full on buffs or reworks. Basically, if the perspective is wrong and developers listen, it is going to ignore the issue.

If Reaper’s Shadow Step is buffed, it would have to be SUBSTANTIALLY to account for all of the other holes in his kit, for instance.

So I get where he is coming from on some level.

1 Like

I guess the Devs plan to eliminate Sym one tricks has worked

but in all seriousness, I do think she needs to be a little more threatening. Currently her Primary fire is laughable and her secondary is pretty unreliable.

3 Likes

I want her buffed but I want them to take it slowly. heroes with auto damage and shields have easy potential to become oppressive, and I don’t want that to be Sym, but she definitely needs help

That being said, this is too slow, we need something now

1 Like

Just wait a year and we will have sym 4.0

The devs will probably give the exact same treatment to sym 3.0 as they did 1.0 and 2.0

1 Like

Lumi should quit Overwatch and steal Jeffree Starrs career. Have you seen the makeup looks?

5 Likes

Oh good point, she could pull it off

1 Like

I think her right alternate fire is ridiculously strong. Her primary takes too long to charge and her teleporter takes too long to deploy.

I’d say increase the width of her primary as well so it’s easier to aim on small targets.

No such thing as a pro sym

Added to my megathread.

1 Like

closest one ever is fahzix who actually ran 2.0 in contenders before the creation of owl

otherwise yeah, “pro sym” is an oxymoron

i don’t get why you think “symmetra needs buffs” and “her primary fire is fine” are mutually exclusive statements

OTP Syms asking for buffs? must be tuesday!

No, seriously. They think she is fine but needs a bit more tunint, thats it. Yeah the ramp up speed for damage could be faster but then again, you still have the right click so … yeah, use it. Its the best Sym weapon.

That’s a bit toxic, there are good Symmetra players out there, it’s not impossible

1 Like

Pros don’t dictate change. She does need a buff, but just remember that love <3.

Do you know were I can watch that?

stevoo said multiple times that symm is not that bad like other symm mains say.

she is way better than the old symm… he is not whining like the other symm mains asking for autolock back. he hit top500 several times… she is not the best dps but people who say she is worse do not know how to play her.

1 Like

I heard that they praised the new Symmetra. Got any sources to not make this a he said/she said discussion?

Just asking for factual accuracy instead of clickbait titles. I’ll retract my statement if you tell me how those people are pros. I honestly don’t know.