Private Profiles are the worst thing to happen to the game

Communication is one thing, but personality is another. They all have gaming knowledge, but they don’t want to abide to it. Video games = ego trip and if it’s not fed enough will result to trolling or throwing. LFG just makes it worst.

I’m all for off-meta heroes, but if they are usually a support main and insta locking mei and have little experience on mei I’d rather them play support.

Or what? You gonna report them? :smiley:

I always filter for groups with mic and everyone is trying to play as a team … i had only 1 or 2 trolls so far. If it doesn’t work everyone is just leaving the group quietly.

No they don’t. I am in gold/plat most of the time and i see players who can’t do the most basic ****. They run in alone over and over again doing nothing more than feeding the enemy or they are hard countered and don’t switch or they have no idea what their heroes job is.

What if you have a hero who is very situational so you are only playing him on certain maps? Or you have an alt acc where you main him? And again, noone will complain if you pick Moira or Dva or so and you only have 1-2h playtime on her … it’s always the dps heroes.

It’s a literal fact that LFG has made the game better. Trying to deny it is like arguing that 1+1 doesnt equal 2, it’s just nonesense and no one will take you seriously.

1 Like

You’re not giving them enough credit. Yes they may perform bad and whatever, but they still have the knowledge. Just like any other consumer would say " I brought the game and I will play as I please " which is why you see those play styles from them.

As I said those are your positive outlook from lfg. Unfortunately not everyone shares your positive mindset or else lfg won’t be used for something else.

You are free to believe what you want to. Just accept there’s always a downside to every positive concept that comes to life. LFG can be abused and it’s not the first time in gaming history that it won’t be used for other methods.

To be perfectly honest, just play LFG and stop complaining you will never make others play what you want in solo que, and complaining about it will not accomplish anything, dont get me wrong i understans what you feel, but i just started using LFG and never looked backed and since then my experience with the game is way better.

Nothing is ever perfect, what’s new? Still, you said LFG was the worst thing that has happend to the game, which is completely and absolutely false, is the complete opposite, just because you dont like it doesn’t mean is “the worst thing ever”, facts say otherwise.

They aren’t forced. You can public them if you want.

The people who would instalock DPS and never swap would do so regardless so this isn’t a problem with the private profiles

Now however you don’t have A holes going Hurr Durr you rein and Mercy main, go play those things, and instead every now and then We get a chacne to play our Junkrats or our Reapers
And when no one spots the former mercy main i the junkrat that borderline caarries well no problem in the private profile except avoiding a tilting team in the spawn room.

1 Like

apparently “forced” means creating an option. who knew :confused:

2 Likes

This is exactly why it was made and I couldn’t agree with it more.

1 Like

LMAOOOO, dude you think people don’t play the heroes they’re comfortable on already? Stay out of their business and enjoy getting faced with the walls of “Private Profile” - you’re the exact type of person they were designed for.

1 Like

Why can’t you just…ask?

1 Like

It is the worst thing that has happened to the game and that’s a fact. I mean sure if you want to look at a positive side. It supports the social side of the game, but that’s about that. Just know for a fact it will be abused and it has been just like premade groups.

I suppose it I were to use gentle words then LFG is an okay addition for the game if that makes you feel better.

No, you are wrong and have no proof of it, Blizzard already released the numbers, the game is factually better and has improved, those are facts, you got nothing, you are just wrong, period.

I think Mercy mains who demand a revert are the worst thing to happen to the game.

In either case, I think there are worse things that have happened to the game.

“People will Insta-lock dps and refuse to switch”

• That’s nothing new regardless of private profile

" I can’t work with my team to make a team comp especially when people refuse to join voice chat"

• There is text chat, but yet again this is nothing new regardless of private profile.

I do give you kudos for posting about private profiles and actually having yours a public - unlike a lot of other people complaining.

Use the LFG tool if you want to control your groups. If you expect a bunch of random people on the internet will do what you want, maybe you should relax and take a break

Don’t be that gullible on what Overwatch puts out. That’s just false positivity and if anything if those numbers were facts. I am pretty sure there’s another side they’re not telling us. Don’t fall for stuff like that because there’s always something hiding in the back.

It’s been long enough, people’s profiles are private because they want it that way not because they haven’t noticed. What you are experiencing is called denial.

:rofl: again, thank you sir for forcing this change.