Priority Pass was a bad idea

No, I also think this is a net positive. I’ve defended it in plenty of places, I’ve got 26 stacked up and my queue times were 4 minutes for DPS, meaning I was actually able to finish placements !

i think those are just people trying to derank to sell their accounts or stream getting higher rank

youre half wrong.

its not bronze, but theres plenty of difference to go from 3000sr to 2000sr.
you just insta stomp 1 game, then afk lose another… its quite faster than trying and getting those overtimes and tryhard.

Either this problem is made up from people having bad experiences with teammates and assuming it’s all DPS players, or the people throwing don’t understand that they are wasting their time.

Queueing dps will 99% of the time be faster than throwing a tank competitive game just to get a priority pass and then queue DPS. It’s a waste of time. There’s nothing gained from it.

Maybe consider that the flex role is encouraging DPS players to try the other roles since there is an incentive now, and they may not be as good at those roles. Don’t think being bad at a role is a reason for massive forum whining, though. Regardless they will fall to the rank that they belong at on that role and all will be fine.

No, they said they are seeing diamond players 4 in 5 games. Only 1 in 5 are full bronze, apparently.

did you know they can make another account and buy overwatch and throw on there too?

Economically, it just doesn’t pan out, players motivations will adapt.
People will realise you’d rather just queue the 10-15 minutes for DPS rather than queue 2 minutes to play a miserable 15-20 minutes to make your DPS queue 5 mins.

Remember every role has its own mmr. Things will sort themselves out naturally.

Yeah but it’s making a toxic game now.

I used to never be yelled at for heals. Yesterday it happened a lot.
I’m guessing people are starting to expect a crap support. They’re already on the defensive. This is also generating toxicity.

It’s been pretty good for me. Easily built 40 tickets and then couldn’t use them because dps queue times were too low anyway.

As a dps only player I agree

Give it a bit more time… Worst case scenario the devs will stop giving out Passes for losses like they should had done from the very beginning.

It really wasn’t.

Guaranteed free 25 credits. You also have the rare chance to play DPS! My kind of job. (Granted, I have seen ONE thrower/feeder who was likely on Flex queue. They got banned midmatch lmao)

Did you know we can report those account too and ban them as well?

did you know that they will still keep making more accounts and still smurf and throw? No matter what blizzard tries to do, no matter how many of these accounts get banned, people will continue to make more and more accounts to smurf and throw on even if they get banned.

Your post was a bad idea.

Oh dude, I was 1 game from Plat a few days ago. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna end up silver before the end of the week.

I’ve reported plenty of people for throwing & game play sabotage.
I don’t know if they were perma-banned, but I did receive the notification that action was taken.