Pretty sure we won’t see anything from devs till next week (Jeff responded)

Sadly, I think if there was a big update coming we’d have heard more about it by now - unless I’ve been living under a rock for the past two weeks. :frowning:

2 Likes

My guess is they are planning a PTR update to go with the developer update and hit an issue which is delaying both the developer update and the PTR update.

3 Likes

It’s because Jeff has several secretly secretive secretaries among his Secrets and we can only hope to see one secret likely in this next update.

5 Likes

Secretary is next hero confirmed? Office stapler main weapon?

3 Likes

I blame auto correct

1 Like

We worked on a balance patch this week. We’re hoping to put that patch on the PTR next week. The last time I said that, it was late and everyone flipped out. So please, don’t flip out if things slip… they often do.

Also, there’s another cool little surprise coming next week. Excited!

(sorry no details at this time as changes are still in flux… the PTR will get notes when it goes out… no dev update)

250 Likes

is junkrat being looked into? junkrat needs some kind of buffs, badly

28 Likes

THE MAD MAN
(Also hey Jeff)

3 Likes

I promise I won’t slip. I’ll take any buffs or changes right now

1 Like

dont know if you are going to read this and this post was ages ago but i do want to apologise for my the devs hate tank players post i created ages ago

10 Likes

praying for 8 seconds bionade

2 Likes

I hope its the long awaited teleporter buffs.

yes, excited!

9 Likes

This is nice to hear. Believe us, there will be people who freak out, but the majority just want to hear news, even generic news, like this more then once a month. Just to know what is the haps.

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can we get any word on if this is the big patch that requires a reinstall of the client and if so will there be any background download ahead of time?

Please Symmetra changes!!

2 Likes

Oh I like surprises! :smile:

Is it just the new map then?

3 Likes

When he says next week he means this upcoming week… right? Not the following week?

Potentially but I think Jeff would more directly hint at a map considering we are expecting it soon anyway instead of saying its a surprise implying unexpected.

hoping the cool surprise is every hero is deleted but roadhog and roadhog is the only playable hero

if roadhog was the only hero possible to play then the game would be perfectly balanced

3 Likes