Pretty sure we won’t see anything from devs till next week (Jeff responded)

praying for 8 seconds bionade

2 Likes

I hope its the long awaited teleporter buffs.

yes, excited!

9 Likes

This is nice to hear. Believe us, there will be people who freak out, but the majority just want to hear news, even generic news, like this more then once a month. Just to know what is the haps.

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can we get any word on if this is the big patch that requires a reinstall of the client and if so will there be any background download ahead of time?

Please Symmetra changes!!

2 Likes

Oh I like surprises! :smile:

Is it just the new map then?

3 Likes

When he says next week he means this upcoming week… right? Not the following week?

Potentially but I think Jeff would more directly hint at a map considering we are expecting it soon anyway instead of saying its a surprise implying unexpected.

hoping the cool surprise is every hero is deleted but roadhog and roadhog is the only playable hero

if roadhog was the only hero possible to play then the game would be perfectly balanced

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is an actual little thing like new HUD options, or dry humor about something huge that overhauls the game from the ground up. Like an item system, or a skin of Roadhog in a newlywed’s apron.

I’m looking forward to finding out :grin:

I’m not saying it’s a new hero. But it’s a new hero. :open_mouth:

If the cool little surprise isn’t Jetpack Cat, we riot. You know that. :wink:

i was going into TOWN recently and i didnt want to listen to any old JUNK so i put on QUEEN

9 Likes

Clever wordplay and that would be cool considering a known increase in hero creation productivity.

1 Like

Hopefully

1. You guys take risks and make some inventive changes.
  2. Are listening to feedback (good and bad)
6 Likes

Since there sounds like there is going to be no Developer Update Video this time around, any chance you’d be willing to catch up the community with a few common questions as of late that I have been seeing come up again often?

Obviously any hints about upcoming features and suggestions of features (role queue, hero bans, guilds/clans, etc) I trust you to reveal in time of course. Cheers!

7 Likes

I see you are a man of culture aswell. :joy::ok_hand:

hmm, OW twitter said in answer for ‘when dev update?’ question that we should stay fixed or somethin… im a bit confused now, thought it is alredy recorded, but you guys are waiting for everything to be ready to upload it (dev updt)

1 Like

It better be that you grew your beard back Kaplan. That’s all I need

4 Likes