Press F to pay respects to D.Va

Its almost as if we need more characters that can fill her role instead of nerf the only character in the game that can do said role

2 Likes

F. DVA is useless and now she just feels bad. Cannot do anything on her own.

My poor dva :frowning: I may have to keep playing her even more now

Its so frustrating that the devs dont care about players playing the game. Dva needs something else to keep her sustained now. She just doesnt have anything great about her kit anymore. She only useful in goats.

Like Brig, one day people will open their eyes and realize D.va isnt as good as they think she is. One day.

For now we just take these nerfs until they decide to rework her. Again.
:frowning_face:

Seems to me they do:

I disagree.
She still has her DM, even if the range has been reduced.
Not to mention her second life.

But if she does needs to have more sustainability, then I guess toning down her critbox would be helpful.

Now you’re exaggerating.
Dva wil most definitely not becomes useless with this change outside of Goats.

There is still not an alternative pick for Dva, so at best do I expect Dva’s pickrate to drop a little bit, but that’s it.

I’m not a Dva hater, but I’m not against this change. I don’t think this change will make her useless, F-tier or unbalanced, but i do think the developers should stop making more changes to it.

That’s what I said with Lucio but now look where we are

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

They do do that. I’d highly question the critical thinking skills of someone who just fired away into DM, leaving themselves with no ammo by the time it ended/Dva cancelled it.

You mean the mercy treatment?

You mean D.Va treatment? She has been getting reworks and nerfs for a period longer than any other hero on the roster

4 Likes

Wont make any difference in OWL since Goats is so bunched up and close quarters anyway.

Meanwhile Zarya and Rein will continue to dominate.

1 Like

It’s been so long people who don’t like D.Va propose “DM on a cooldown” and “why doesn’t self-destruct damage d.va?” Like they’re new ideas and weren’t part of launch d.va lmao

4 Likes

Well technically matrix is on a cooldown again with an additional meter. Honestly i think it would be better to go back to the original matrix at this point if that nerf goes live

2 Likes

Don’t say that buddy… Hold strong… Original matrix was so bad…

2 Likes

I’ll just stop remeching and become the Dva player the devs want me to be.

DPS with zero tanking capacity.

1 Like

I mean, what other hero can do what she does?

She can’t even tank anymore. It’s nuts what they’ve done with her.

1 Like

Me queuing into hots on a team with no other damage

How is a short distance matrix that can no longer outlast many ults with a short meter and a 2 second cooldown any better.

If she had her current kit with old matrix it would ensure she could dive and kill her targets while taking little damage.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for 3DM and the cooldown was really long–you were better off not using it unless pharah was about to ult or something like that.

Ten meters is longer than I imagined so I don’t think the distance will be too bad. Kinda lame it’s explicitly a nerf to her team protection potential.

1 Like