Press F for the players who got kicked during Ranked

Anybody was playing ranked and got kicked by the
(Unexpected Server Error Occurred) and lost 50 sr?

Press F for Respects

F :sob:

9 Likes

F
(20 characters…)

F
(20 characters…)

F

This is ridiculous. If people lost matches and went down in SR due to the servers crashing, Blizzard should undo that. They probably have histories of players’ ranks. They should refund people’s ranks.

I am a hot potato rn

Hang on everyone, I am checking with Blizzard Tech Support right now. I do believe there is a mass issue in progress.

Please avoid Competitive Play for now. Penalties cannot be reversed. Details here:

Stand by for details.

1 Like

F.
But we need to understand them, they are a small indie company after all.

2 Likes

i got a free win out of this

1 Like

Yea. They should.
But they’ll keep silent and pretend nothing happened like they always do.
This is one of the reasons, why I quit comp. Stuff like this happened to me multiple times and Blizz just doesn’t apolozige or refund

How? Weren’t you disconnected?

SR isn’t something to climb though, it’s just a mode with the forced 50% (or minimum 40%) win prediction numbers visible. As Blizzard said, that loss of 50 will even out.

This is why you don’t play comp during the first week or so of events!

F

I got a free one too if you can call it like that, we were 5vs4 lol, but the next match i got disconnected and therefore lost more than i gained.

F
(20 characters///)

Big F

(20 characters)

F
(20 characters…)

Hang tight. Blizzard is now investigating and working to resolve the issue as fast as possible:

1 Like

It’s unfortunate, but it’s not the end of the world. Having your SR artificially decreased by 50 means you should be in easier games and they should be able to get it back - and I hope they can, because that is just unlucky.

Anyone that lost more than 50 SR continued to play despite knowing that the servers were unstable, so no sympathy is given.

no, for some reason i was the only survivor