Presets not working? (Custom Games)

I went into a custom game and noticed that all of my presets were greyed out, is this a bug or will I have to make them all again? Thx :slight_smile:
EDIT: they have all dissapeared.

10 Likes

Same issue, please fix it asap >_<

4 Likes

my presets were all grayed out as well

then when I try to do something, (ex: choosing a different mode) it deleted all my presets

3 Likes

Hey folks, thanks for the report. We’ve identified a bug with saving and loading custom game presets that was introduced in this patch. We’ve temporarily disabled saving presets while we work on a fix for the issue. We’re sorry for the hassle.

27 Likes

Thank you very much :grin:

3 Likes

My presets just disappeared

4 Likes

Thank you <3 I was so scared my 1-year preset is going to disappear >_<

4 Likes

yeah same here RIP!!!

1 Like

thanks for the update.

Thank you. Hope it gets fixed really soon

Are we going to get them back?.. I make custom games for the community to learn new hero’s and all my stuff is saved in custom games.

As well as all the prototypes… rip

3 Likes

Phew! I was worried it was just me and I was going to have to reinstall overwatch.

I really hope this gets fixed soon like the custom game I made is so damn detailed it would literally take me 2 days just to remake properly. Blizz please :frowning:

Also can’t enter in practice range. thx

I assumed something changed that made old presets obsolete. I wish I had known it was a bug before deleting everything.

also having this issue
just wana play knights vs ninjas

Any updates on when they will be back?

Mine were completely removed.

UPDATE: It’s back now.

1 Like

This issue should be resolved, however, please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

2 Likes