Presets not working? (Custom Games)

I assumed something changed that made old presets obsolete. I wish I had known it was a bug before deleting everything.

also having this issue
just wana play knights vs ninjas

Any updates on when they will be back?

Mine were completely removed.

UPDATE: It’s back now.

1 Like

This issue should be resolved, however, please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

2 Likes

Can you also please look into the skin changer in custom elimination mode, it doesn’t work.

There’s a serious Bastion bug that has existed since the closed beta, at the latest. It causes shot delays from your final shot in Tank Mode to carry over to your next usage of the ultimate if not enough time has passed since the final shot was taken before transforming back or dying.

This can make Tank mode take up to an additional second to fire the first shot, giving enemies time to escape or counter, as well as making your first shot less accurate due to its unpredictability.

Thank you so so much!
Delayed reaction I know, but I found so many modes and created a couple myself. I was really bummed when they were gone. So thankful it was just a bug! <3 I have 25 modes saved right now, but 6 of them are old arcade modes that aren’t in the rotation anymore.

1 Like

I am still experiencing this bug. Two of my custom games - Hulk Boss and Halo CE (which took ages to balance properly) broke.

2 Likes

The issue was finally resolved from the Brigitte update, but recently about half of the games got grey boxed and it seems as if only the ones I’ve used recently are available and not greyed out. Please help

One I made and said I saved yesterday, has now completely disappeared. not greyed out like the others, it has completely disappeared. Please help

When is this going to get fixed?

I spent hours and hours on custom game presets only for them to be disabled.

Can we at least get the custom game presets in a doc file so we can create new ones with the same values?

With each patch it is getting worse. More and more of my presets are getting disabled.

For someone who has spent a lot of time balancing the modes, it feels bad. :disappointed:

Same. I’ve lost a boss room I’ve spent literally a year on. Only to have it go away like this. It’s really discouraging.

Yeah please fix this. It’s really infuriating.

I also have my custom games presets disabled. I spent many hours to make them. Will you fix it?

Directly after the patch, only some of my presets were greyed out. Earlier today, all of them were greyed out (presumably because you worked on a fix). Now it’s back to only some greyed out (the same ones as before), so it didn’t really fix anything for me.

really hope they fix this, it’s really disappointing. As someone who doesn’t really play competitively I tend to enjoy messing around in custom games. I’ve made a few presets that me and a group of friends really enjoyed and it honestly takes a lot away from the game not being able to play it anymore.

1 Like

I’ve had two game modes greyed out since the Retribution event, game modes that took me months to prefect. My friends and I enjoyed running small tournaments using one of the game modes, so without that game mode, we haven’t been having much fun :frowning:

3 Likes