Prepaid phones are now allowed to make accounts

At least back in the day when i played there in ranked, all you needed is to unlock some number of champions to play there, most likelly to avoid having most of your choices banned at start then rest taken by other players if you are last to pick.
Dont remember putting there my phone number, but it could change over time i dont know how it is now.

1 Like

this drop just shows they dont have enough players…and are good with more smurfs, boosters.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever played a game that required my phone number to play. I know Dota 2 does, but that’s the only game I’ve ever even heard of doing it, F2P or otherwise.

R6 siege does it for ranked.

Cool, so now how do they compensate for players who literally could not play because of this stupid barrier and are now way too far behind to complete the BP?

1 Like

they wont lol.

by all the issues they have and dont solve… we should be getting 2000 coins every week.

1 Like

Literally 27 million players at least in the US alone got screwed because of this crappy “Defense” system…

1 Like

It’s a free to play game.

Why? It has to help vs smurfs and hackers. Actually they shouldnt have enabled prepaid, cause it is easy to get a new one. And lets be real here, everyone has a phone nowadays. Everyone.

exactly the game sucks and more people have figured it out

Wow this is actually a huge change. I have a prepaid phone, but i had access to the game cuz i was grandfathered in. The change they made to grandfather in older players was great, but i thought that would be the only time theyd address it, hats off!