Prefer over Avoid?

I still wish we had a few “avoid as enemy” slots…

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that was why. Because I feel like it doesn’t matter how long I take a break , I play with the same people.

I haven’t played comp on my main in an overwatch decade, but I will find myself vs or with people from like, season 5.

Does the avoid system therefore impact the ui less? Or more compared to prefer?

Why do I get the feeling blue alt accounts make these threads?

Well…I’m a walking troll and I got a reply once

Sure, Jeff hasn’t accepted my bribes yet but I’ll keep trying.

It worked for his beard.

1 Like

This just seems so funny to me.

“I enjoy playing with you. Want to add me so we can play more games later?”

“You’re only 1/3 games towards becoming my friend, buster, so I’m going to have to decline for now.”

3 Likes

I used to know this guy that would try to con me out of money every time I met him. Thing was, he wasn’t in a very good place mentally, so he would always use the same line on me. After the 3rd or 4th time, though, he remembered who I was, and would instead jump in my car and demand rides home. Definitely no a friend of mine, but pretty harmless, and I grew fond of him over time. I would never invite him over to my house, but I would give him a ride home while listening to him ramble.

It’s like that.

Jeff, could you please also address this issue: are we ever going to see OWL Grey Skins for sale or ever be able to get more of them? Fans of them wanna know.

so benefits without friends?

1 Like

If you implement this I think that should work only if both players check prefer

1 Like

Isn’t that what the friends list is for?

Thank you for gracing us with your presence papa Jeff.
Similar to my friend bananafish, I too would like to kindly ask if it would be okay if we could get more avoid slots in-game as well?

Unfortunately the internet is too horrible a place to have something this nice.

I mean if you thought women got harassed too much before… and the lack of avoid slots would become even more of an issue.

Easy fix you could do is when you get to your 4th avoid, to have it prompt you of you want to remove the 1st avoid, and add the 4th avoid.

It’s an interesting idea, but it’s also a bit off IMO that you’ll be able to do anything to another user that they don’t consciously agree with that affects their queueing, other than avoiding them of course.

or you can just prefer the player boosting some low level acc to get ez wins.

Cool story dude…

Honestly, if Blizzard ever wanted to print money, they just need to sell account upgrade “Extend the avoid slots to 10” for 10-20$.

1 Like

pretty sure if you endorse them you have a better chance of getting them on your team

Sounds good to me, what anti social, anxiety ridden, insecure person wouldn’t want that?

1 Like

People would use that on players that are generaly just worse than them to win more games… seems not so fun idea for bad players like me.