Prediction: Devs will defend Mei

Yes she is op, and honestly SHOULD BE MOVED 2 THE TANK ROLE… :triumph:

:expressionless:… (basically Sym rework arguments all over again)

But besides that, she also secretly very glitchy, to the point that’s a bit too revealing.

Example: Just before Sym’s rework, Mei glitched and suddenly wasn’t slowing people down. (Hinting the slow Mechanic was being messed with, hinting the Sym rework.)

more recently there was a glitch with her wall that made people fly… and we very likely have a flying hero coming soon (Echo) who likely flys similar. Noticed since then They have avoided touching Mei since.

(Even though it was obvious then.)

So I think they will defend Mei (by keeping silent) till Echo release.

Even though it’s pretty obvious the next hero is Echo.

(Plus they have likely already put a lot of effort in Mei for OW2 and don’t want to waste that.

She was nerfed 2 patches ago.
And her icewall is more obvious how to break each pillar in the last patch.

Granted they probably do need to do something.

I’m thinking it will probably be one or a few of these:

That or if we are gonna keep her Dps role

I suggest to AT LEAST make Cryofreeze breakable like Bapt’s lamp.

And reduce the health on the Ice Walls…

Maybe also increase offense stats, but aka decrease her survivability

I think if they do nerf her, luckily she’s mostly balanced for Diamond and below. So all they gotta do is focus on nerfs that would affect her in OWL, and not on Ladder.

Devs did say they will be more dynamic and focused on Meta with their changes so I guess they will tweak her in some way. Like removing pierce from her primary.

Altrough idea that her flying glitch is hint at Echo is neat one. Maybe she will give people ability to float?

Gonna be honest: I actually like her pierce on her primary while playing against her.

It’s more the cryofreeze I find annoying. (because it’s like a free unbreakable lamp that heals you)

It’s technically better then Roadhog’s heal or Zarya’s bubble in terms what it can do.