Pre Halloween in a nutshell

Genji mains: we want our Halloween skin
Sym mains: we want anything, a victory pose works

1 Like

Right, we all know Sym mains on these forums are the most humble of people, none of them ever behave like spoiled children and make petulent demands. :slight_smile:

/s

3 Likes

List of symmetra buffs:

1 Like

Petulant demands. Asking for four years for someway to show off our golden gun when three already exist in the game:

The snicker emote
The insignificant emote
Or the actual Summoner victory pose

Quick way to stop us whining. Just give us this simple thing.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but in my book demanding something as irrelevant as a specific victory pose is petulant. Are you honestly telling me the fact that no such victory pose exists affects your enjoyment of the game in any way?

I can think of literally a hundred different cosmetic things I would love to have in the game just off the top of my head, but I don’t think I have the right to expect Blizzard to make them just because I do. :man_shrugging:

If they make a victory pose showing the gun for Symmetra, great, I’m all for it, I like it when Blizzard makes content that fans want, but there’s about a million things people want in the game, and yet very few players keep complaining about it every chance they get. Behaving like they owe you a specific cosmetic that you want is pretty much the definition of first world problems, and it really does seem very childish. I’m sure that’s not the intent, but that’s the way it comes across to me anyways.

2 Likes

Ultimately, both didn’t get what they originally wanted.

And let’s be honest, if Sym would have gotten an epic skin you will still see as much posts about it not being a legendary as you see for her not getting one.

Hi I’m Sandy. You must be new.

Feel free to walk around the hill I died on.

1 Like

I’m familiar with that post, I didn’t know it was yours though, I don’t tend to pay too much attention to usernames on the forums, all that does is make you biased against a poster (whether in a positive or negative way).

Honestly, I hope you get your victory pose, it obviously means a ton to you. Can’t say I really understand it though, the thing about hills to die on is that you only get to choose one, so you better make damn sure you’re comfortable with your pick. :smiley:

Different people I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

At the time when I chose said hill she was fairly balanced. That’s not longer the case but yeah. I’m happy to rest here.

2 Likes

Symetra mains? Really? The only spoild children are the gengu mains with genji being a solid pick in every rank besides GM while Sym does not only is almost unplayable but also did not even get a freaking victory pose during the event while gengu got even a legendary skin!

2 Likes

and then they were complaining that the skin is ugly
my friend mains genji and he said “this skin is awesome” and they I told him forum genji hated it and he couldn’t believe it
lul

1 Like

Im thinking about if even an epic skin is enough for Sym in a skin challenge. Remember when Ana had the Bastet challenge she got a victory pose instead of a spray?

2 Likes