Practice mode vs AI,bug report

And it’s me again, and of course there was no reply to my report so idk what even to do now,i recorded it this time.

Why i cant just make a report about bug straight to support team ,not just a useless topic,which will see only other players, i dont like to play other modes, so AI is the only choise cause i like this game, and its the same with other players who plays with me every day,but because of this dumb bug we cant even play normally.
1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-37-known-issues-list/358164

• AI can become stuck during their pathing on Oasis.

Already known… Check before posting.

Since most of the time it’s just a tech problem or not even a bug! It’s only a waste of time for the devs if they do not get real bugs. They also have to do alot of other work. Eventually the bug will be confirmed and a way to replicate the bug will be found out. Because you can’t confirm a bug fully if you do not know how to replicate it. Here on the forums we are here to help each other and eventually the higher ups will take care of it.

Dude… It’s an FPS game. Not to be mean towards you, you do what you want but it’s an online game they are more focussed on keeping the community happy and have good online gameplay.

You’ve got an high level so i mostly expect you’ve explored everything and just went to AI cause that’s just more fun and i get that. But i hope you get what i’m saying towards you right now.

1 Like