Power creep in Overwatch

I’m not the only one seeing this. The power creep in this game is slowly but surely becoming a problem. I wanted to see if a discussion could be started about this, so what do you guys think?

3 Likes

idk man elaborate, its ur thread.

1 Like

Does Sombra and Doomfist ever powercreeped anyone?

1 Like

Well a good foundation for a solution would be to nerf Tracer.

How about you explain why power creep is a problem? WoW steadily got worse as soon as devs decided to tone everyone down and still failed to balance properly.

I guess he’s talking about Moira and Brigitte being really powerful right now…

Tracer and Genji remaining the top picked, unchallenged DPS heroes don’t seem to be getting powercreeped anywhere.

If anything Blizzard is trying not to powercreep offense heroes to the point where nobody plays them because they’re harder to play than the poster children of Overwatch.

Orisa powercreeped Reinhardt in terms of being a barrier. All supports are useful. There’s just a new flavor of the month.

what exactly is meant by powercreeping?

Reinhardt’s shield is the best source for examining the power creep in this game, because it hasn’t changed since launch.

I talk about it here while also breaking down “how” power creep can enter into the game in various ways:

1 Like

They really make Rein feel old. feelsbadman & Ana lol. Maybe those 2 should take some time on a vacation.

1 Like