POTG only for supports,FIX THIS

Had a play the other day with mcree. Zarya got a 4man grav, and I high nooned for a quad kill. You know who got potg there? Brig slapping them with her mace.

9 Likes

I’m a hammond main,it’s frustrating kill 3 people with minefield and then, POTG goes to a moira who is just spamming heals or stealing kills(sorry for the english, is nor my native language)

1 Like

POTG means the most kill in a shot amount of time. There is no play at all. This game is a meme I swear.

its never an eventful play

Moira throws orb and dies
brig swings into grav, or throws an armor pack onto their genji and then dies

I would rather watch a 4man whole hog, or even a good sleep or anti than this garbage

6 Likes

It’s not. I’ve had multiple games with at least 3-4 kills in a short amount of time but my friend gets it with Moira getting maybe 2 kills and healing a few people. I’m pretty sure it’s a combination of getting elims and healing done now.

1 Like

The POTG system is expected to be fixed in the next update 1.47

2 Likes

Yeah
Why isn’t sombra hacking every potg?
What a bad fix

Ah. Frustrating. Like getting 31,000 healing as moira and all you get from your team is abuse because one of them died once? Maybe its time genji stop getting nanoblade potg, or reaper stopped jumping off a building, pressing q and getting potg, and the supports that kept your whole team alive while you pew pew click hedz got some recognition.

4 Likes

I think jumping and pressing Q is way more cool to see than a moira doing absolutely nothing or just stealing peoples kills. I don’t care about moiras getting POTG, but atleast give a chance to other heros to get POTG too

A moira doing nothing will not get her potg. And she’s not stealing kills. If you dealt damage you will recieve an elimination. This game is about teamwork so as long as you win your eliminations don’t matter. You don’t kill steal in overwatch. You’re thinking about other FPS like COD or CSGO. Overwatch is neither.

4 Likes

The support potgs are just stupid now.

I’ll bump my recent example.

I got a potg as Sombra and Torb the other day… Looks like it’s not just for supports.

That gives everyone a good laugh. Other than the one who got hacked :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Moira POTGs*

Fixed for you OP

1 Like

Most POTGs were people piggy backing off their team anyway.

There’s the few rare exceptions every now and then of maybe a Widow 1v6ing their team, or a lucio and winston getting multiple boops, or a really good transcendence save.

Zarya deserved the pog more than mccree, too, btw

I’m in bronze and play mercy, POTG always goes to bastion, hanzo or moira.

I got a triple environmental kill as monkey. The potg was Moira throwing a damage orb at them as they died.

It’s super busted rn.

I’ve been playing almost exclusively Brig this week and stuff like this keeps happening to me, it’s ridiculous. It’s gotten to the point where I am surprised when I don’t get POTG even if I’ve played dreadfully.

hiii~ um… mercy main here. i havent gotten a potg in 6 months