Potential lore between Orisa, Doomfist and Sombra?

I was playing a game, when I heard an interaction between Orisa and Sombra. Ive never heard it before, so I assume its new.

So I know that in game interactions ARENT canon, but doesnt this show that Sombra is able to hack Orisa? I mean, thats what I think is happening, onsidering shes talking about how shes protected… When clearly shes not protected well enugh (For Sombra, anyways.)

And as we all know, Sombra works with Talon, Doomfist being one of the members. Or head? I dont know.
Anyway, would this be potential lore? Orisa was made FOR Doomfist to fight, and to counter.But if she gets hacked by our loveable Sombra, could she even hold up? If she couldnt… What would that mean for Efi? What would that mean for Numbani?

Id lvoe to hear your thoughts!

I’m pretty sure orisa dies. Sombra traces the omnic back to efi. Efi dies. Mumbai becomes talon territory. All the orisa bots turn evil. They gain sentience. Blow up numbani. Overwatch goes into a full state of depression. The omnic crisis happens. Sinnce overwatch depressed, they dont stop omnic crisis. Omnic crisis end world.

Or something like that, what do I know.

Just went straight to murdering Efi there huh.

Rather morbid