Potential Ana fix - Idea

You make it sound correct, and when most of your response is correct, Ana would be fine, if she was VIABLE and had competence vs. Mercy. See, a character is not fine if they are not even thought about in the starting screen. Mercy does mostly everything better than Ana. Ana could use:

Sleepdart (not much) but bigger hitbox
Give Fortify to the ultimate, because CC is becoming so prevalent. https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/8fsgla/a_different_ana_buff/
She should be able to Nano herself in whatever game.
Shorten her reload time.

I think that would be amazing to her kit.

This was from a response from If Ana Fails...Again - #135 by McCam-1696

1 Like

I believe in either a very very very small passive buff,
to either give her mobility or self heal.
(I want it to be small because I get it that blizzard want Ana to be like zen,no mobility,no good mid combat self heal)
200+ hours Ana main.

1 Like

Pretty good. Also I read the reddit post. Did you make that? Because it brought up some good points every support has something that defines them. Ana does too but never uses for the enemy because shes using it for herself.

Haha, no. I responded more then once, but I did not create it. I looked countless amount of posts and found one with a bunch of great support!

I’ve made a really big post called WHY DO YOU HAVE A BACKBONE FOR THE WRONG REASONS? [MEGA-THREAD] which talked about how Ana, their balance logic and other stuff is completely off.

1 Like