1. Pick Mercy
2. Tap Prinary fire (Not hold)

It even works in valk

There's a second opinion for you.

Probably the same as this:

And this:

And this:

Huh, neat, Guess I’ll delete?

I didn’t see it recorded in the known bugs post, but I guess they don’t update them.

Not all tracked bugs are in the known bugs post.

Don’t worry about re-posting, it’s fine.
The devs will notice… hopefully.

Yes, it would be so great to actually get some feedback sometimes in the way that someone says something beyond: “We acknowledge this as a bug,” or “we have committed to solve this issue until XX of XXX,” or “we plan to fix this problem in release Y.Z.” Just anything to let the players and bug reporters know that their findings and their pain are not completely ignored :slight_smile: Usually, I feel like talking to a wall :frowning:

A simple reply, like…
“ok”
Or
“thanks”

Literally any communication would be better than now.

Don’t be discouraged from reporting bugs.

My name is Max Thompson, and I am the Test Lead for Overwatch. My team and I will be monitoring this forum continuously, looking for new issues and then adding them to our bug tracking database. We will also move some threads over to the Tech Support Forum if we believe your issue may related to your personal setup as opposed to the Overwatch client itself.

While you may not see me post here very often, please know that your reports are read and appreciated. In the event that the amount of information in a bug report proves to be insufficient during our investigation, you will see me ask for additional information (like your hardware configuration or what time you encountered a specific issue)—so keep an eye out!
Source: Bug Report Forum Guidelines