Possible Brigg compensation buffs?

Ooh

I like this very much

But wouldn’t that make Ana Brigg even more meta? Not that I have a problem with either tbh, I’m just thinking aloud here.

1 Like

It probably would unless they made her heal less in exchange for something else

1 Like

None of these are needed. Further, you’re not really understanding how armor works in this game.

By increasing armor to 100 and reducing her health by 100, you’ve basically given her a net increase in effective health. Combined with barrier, she now has the effective health of 600, about a 20% increase.

Ok

I think I do but tell me

That’s not how armor works but ok. It’s also cheap to combine barrier and her health. Does that mean Rein is a 2300 health tank? Not exactly. In fact, not at all.

Lel no?

Tell me what 250+250 is. Do it.

Not 600? Good, you’re learning.

3 Likes

I don’t even know what type of math that is

I guess Orisa is the best tank at 1500 health plus fortify.

Sorry

1600**

Can’t believe I forgot to carry that zero!

1 Like

Don’t forget wherever that extra 100 came from.

1 Like

Actually Sym is op

Take her turret’s hp + her teleport’s + her ult

Omg! Op!

2 Likes

The truth is somewhere in the middle. She ain’t get no 600. But she definitely gets more than 500. It depends on who is shooting the armor. If it is say Tracer… well, that cat is not going to reasonably die compared to how easy it would be to clap a 600 hp Hog if he was, idk… hacked.

My point is none of this is in a vacuum. 100 extra armor would be a FRESH buff.

:disappointed_relieved: uh?

What is this, 2018? Wreckingball has been the best hero for awhile now with his mines.

I truly refuse to believe his mines surpass 4290+ hp.

1 Like

Nvm Im dumb

I thought they had 130 hp but they deal 130 damage lol

1 Like

my original idea (don’t steal :wink: )
what if we just remove repair pack and make her shieldbash good again by just simply giving it damage and or possibly make it go through barriers again (snicker snicker)

1 Like

Don’t hate it don’t love it

Brigg combo through a shield will tilt me more than a doom combo through a shield tbh

By default picking Zarya gives everyone +200 hp and they give her charge

Omg op!

Actually D.Va and Sigma op

They can’t die

1 Like
1 Like

I’d be down for -1 sec on repair pack, since removing her armor overheal will inevitably make her waste some of the pack’s value. But that’s about it.

I think the shield changes compensate themselves as is. Don’t forget that you don’t have to let the shield break, and you now have an additional 50 hp cushion to make sure that happens as little as possible. It can be a net nerf for sustained fights, but a net buff in 1v1s.

yeah, but a brig in your face can actually die and have no way of escaping if you play your cards right.

where as most likely a doom just punch you a bit and leaves.

good catch, thanks i needed to correct that.

also kinda funny not gonna lie :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. Repair pack can’t miss and barrier doesn’t block it.