POSITIVITY! This is just a simple thread of being nice to one another! and being positive! 🙂

Thank you for being so kind! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: and also I’ll have to look over this I hope it’ll help me get good with some of the supports and when I get Auriel I hope it’ll help me with me that also! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: wait it’s not a helping guide but I might get a tip or two!

I just want to keep you entertained.

1 Like

Well your also keeping the topic alive so thx for that also! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And sry to ask this but how are you posting videos and gifs I can’t seem to do it for the life of me and I’m trust level 3 :cold_sweat:

1 Like

You have to reach a certain “trust level” in order to do it. I’m at level 3 which lets me post them and I think level 2 you can post links. In order to raise your level there are a whole bunch of things like days out of the last so many that you have visited the forums and posts made and posts read and things like that. I’m always willing to post links for people though as I know a lot of others are.
Give this post a read for how to check it out.

1 Like

I just checked for you, you’re actually still level 2.

This nifty tool can help you find out your trust level for the future.

http://red-rose.com/forum-trust-level/

3 Likes

Ok thx and my only main concern is will it work on phones?! I rarely post off a PC

Yeah it should work on phones.

1 Like

Oh ok because it tells me I’m level 3 so maybe it’s a glitch in the system

1 Like

Pretty sure it was a joke, bro

I’m bad at jokes and telling them apart but now it tells me I’m trust level 4 so I’m certain it’s a glitch! I’m just sry in general though I’m just asking way to many questions in general so I think I’ll see if I can’t get a gif uploaded! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I thought 3 was the max?

Na 4 is but it’s something people rarely get! And it’s something your appointed by Blizzard themselves I believe!

Wait, are you referring to trust level or endorsement level?

I’m talking about Trust level

The trust level checker says you’re 2, though?

That’s just it the system glitched and says I’m 4 but before I was 3 and it just won’t go away so when I reach 3 how will I know?! Ya know?!

Regular (3)
Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
    must not have been suspended

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

Hey guys :slight_smile:
I love playing main tank in plat and getting demolished by reaper+mcree, it’s so fun :smiley: