[Polls] Your opinion on the current balance of the game

I want to know this community’s opinion balance-wise for every character in the game, so here are several polls. Tell me what you think !

Ana is :

Ashe is :

Baptiste is :

Bastion is :

Brigitte is :

D.Va is :

Doomfist is :

Genji is :

Hammond is :

Hanzo is :

Junkrat is :

Lucio is :

McCree is :

Mei is :

Mercy is :

Moira is :

Orisa is :

Pharah is :

Reaper is :

Reinhardt is :

Roadhog is :

Sigma is :

Soldier 76 is :

Sombra is :

Symmetra is :

Torbjorn is :

Tracer is :

Widowmaker is :

Winston is :

Zarya is :

Zenyatta is :

Now, these three polls are more general :

Who needs buffs ?

Who needs nerfs ?

Who needs a rework ?

Finally, I want to know who you are :

What was your rank before Role Q ?

What is your DPS rank ?

What is your Tank rank ?

What is your Support rank ?

If you answered each of the polls, congrats ! You may have a cookie :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/35/5/1567118226-13253318-plate-of-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

1 Like

Voted to nerf df dw #nodfnowin

Too many links. You should try to do this through a service that would let you get all the collective answers in one poll. there’s no way I’m going to separately vote in 38 straw polls.

6 Likes

Yeah, no way I’m going through all those links.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, that is more work than I’m willing to put in.

Already tried making polls like this one […]

[…] by using the [poll] feature, turns out we’re not allowed to use it.

So I had to start over from the beginning, using another website.

A single survey would still be greatly preferable, as opposed to visiting and submitting 30-some separate polls. Being on an external website is totally fine.

2 Likes

Yeah i get that, but my point is you should have one link to an external website that has all of the questions. there is absolutely no way I’m going to open 38 separate links and vote in each one. Otherwise all you’re doing is creating polls where the only people who will vote are the ones with strong opinions.

e.g.:

• “I hate doomfist”
  • Scrolls down to doomfist poll
  • Votes as harshly as possible

Doomfist poll is now very skewed.

You can use google survey’s to have multiple question surveys. I think it’s free. I may be wrong - usually they subscribe to “free until you draw a lot of traffic” for their business models.

is there an “indifferent” option? dont care what the meta is…play all the characters so i can always have the upper hand if want it

Barriers feel too necessary.

I like the effort you put into the polls. Unsurprisingly DF/Widow top of nerf poll.

DF got 50/50 yes/no as to being OP in earlier poll.

1 Like

When you do these I would recommend google forms.

I did all of the polls. Not too much work.

Cringing though. Some of the results said Bastion was underpowered and Sombra needed a buff. I don’t think this poll will really tell us anything new.

She does need buffs. She also needs nerfs. Hack and EMP are still stupidly overpowered, while the rest of her kit remains uninspiring.

Bastion is underpowered. He does a ton of damage, but the effective damage that Bastion can get past tank shields and actually on-target is not enough to counter-balance his enormous hit box and total lack of mobility. He has the most health of all the damage heroes, but his health pool is not appropriately proportional to his hit box size.

I’m not sure if I understood your positions on these topics correctly based on your brief post, so I’m not entirely sure if this reply was warranted, but I’m grumpy enough about the state of Bastion in particular to post about it anyway. Please forgive my mistake if I got my assumptions wrong.

My point is that Blizzard views “overpowered” and “underpowered” as two basic meanings.

Overpowered: The hero does too much damage
Underpowered: The hero does not deal enough damage.

Here’s what would happen if they wanted to buff Sombra. They would decrease her time to hack a target, increase the hack range and probably buff her damage.

And you can see what they do to heroes they deem overpowered. You know?