PNG missing now?

did anyone else loose the ping monitor during this update?

It’s renamed “network latency” in the Advanced Performance stats.

2 Likes

your not the only one i lost ping being shown but i did see latency in the menu could be deliberate or a bug but atleast they fixed the hud/ui bug

this is the 3rd or 4th post ive seen about this. hoping something is done seeing a decent number of players are missing it

1 Like

It’s just been renamed to Latency, you can re-enable it.

i understand, but without letting players know and it being something used by many it was like a sucker punch in the gut having it disappear like that

2 Likes

I just assumed it got disabled somehow. My thought was it was a new tool entirely and that’s why it’s not enabled by default. It’s not hard to notice it’s gone and check it really quick in the options.

ok i figured that was the case now has anyone else ping/lat gone up since this update ?

Yeah, went from 49-52 ping to 70 latency. Can’t tell if its just cause of Bridgette tho.

1 Like

the update and people flooding the servers doesnt help the fact either, with the ping/latency thing is mixed with the issue too

2 Likes

yeh same here i would hover around 40-50 and was at 70-80 hopefully it sorts its self out then least i know its not just me now

1 Like

The way Latency is calculated is a little bit different than the way ping was calculated, that’s why the numbers appear higher, but your Latency is the same as it has been.

it’s annoying because you have to learn what a good/bad latency is

when i used to check my network stats the lat and png where always the same , so just going based on that , now i cant even pull up the graph anymore its annoying

I’m trying to find the quote on here that explains why they changed it in more detail.

1 Like

20charactersssssssss

1 Like

I came here wondering what happened to Papua New Guinea.

It’s no longer just the ping. It’s the whole network latency thing. So it might be higher than it used to be. It actually hasn’t changed though, just that it’s not just showing the ping only.

1 Like