Plz give Mercy her own category

It’s been locked due to flagging multiple times ,if you were right only one flag lock would’ve happened ,people aren’t that stupid

No ,no it’s not ,anyone who’s been around when it was up can see the huge difference it has made ,the only people who were consistently posting outside of it are countable on one hand and there were very few threads ,and even then said threads get moved in an hour at most ,unlike any current mercy thread which can keep getting bumped.

Spam doesn’t matter much when they’re all locked into one place, might see a few threads on the frontpage but nothing nearly as bad as it is now without the thread.

There’s also a solution to the megathread being locked + solves the problem of scrolling and how unfocused a megathread is.

Give mercy her own sub-category

‘‘that’s too extreme’’ ,it’s better than what we have now ,and I think even mercy mains would agree that it would be better and easier to navigate than a megathread.

i wonder if they forgot to change the charge rate or just didn’t care.

It’s not really making excuses if the CoC agree’s with us. Asking for the devs to rewrite the definition of spam means that you’re conceding with me that it isn’t Spam.

1.) Asks for a buff to her base heals (50 to 60)

2.) Mercy main’s aren’t entitled + explanation

3.) Mercy’s “buff” isn’t a buff but rather a partial revert + video

4.) Mercy’s buff contradicts a previous nerf.

None of these are spam. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

Isn’t that the definition of… spam? :thinking:

Actually, the system is pretty weird. Basically, if you get mass-flagged once, for some reason, a weird glitch happens where it automatically locks the thread again once it opens.

Again, if you’re still able to post outside of it, using it as a dumpster is pointless because people can post outside of it without fear of prosecution.

Again, Mercy players have the ability to post outside of it therefore, it immediately becomes meaningless and just ends up giving the mods unnecessary work.

If Mercy gets her own subreddit, so does every other hero and again, people will definitely be more upset at this and brigade general discussion even more.

Doubt it. I, as a Mercy player, personally think that this is not necessary at all. Stuff like this almost always happens when a change goes live that people don’t like. Especially when it comes to Mercy.

I thought did something similar to this when Valk came out and Roadhog was redesigned where they made a consolidated thread for feedback. But then again, they 404’ed some user created threads afterwards (which rubbed some people the wrong way)

I believe back in the old forums, if IIRC.

Never heard of this ,but if it is true I doubt that it’s an infinite loop (as the megathread is being locked over and over) ,otherwise they would’ve done something about it ,or at least mentioned that this exists (they only said that they can’t do anything about the megathread being locked)

The megathread works ,it’s been tried and tested ,it’s not a 100% foulproof but it heavily reduces the spam.

Says who ? I only mentioned mercy ,and they don’t have to keep consistency on the forums.

Remember ,mercy was also the only hero who got a megathread ,they didn’t give that to anyone else.

People have been complaining for OVER A YEAR.

This is absolutely necessary ,not everyone wants to see a minimum of 2 mercy threads per scroll.

They didn’t do anything about it and just ended up waiting for the glitch to stop. :man_shrugging:

It doesn’t work. People can still post outside of it and it gives mods unnecessary work. Also, again, it turns people into hive minds. That is the worst case scenario for all of us.

Because something like that would be so ridiculous. It is basically segregation at that point. Mercy players will get more upset and the spam will just end up multiplying. Also, the mods would not do something like this unless they were intending to do so for other heroes.

There is a huge difference between a subforum and megathread and again, it is bound to fail like the first time. Why would you go back to doing something that failed?

The most recent wave of complaints about never happen. They only happen after a change gets announced. With that in mind, people reacting to that change is completely normal and fine.

And not everyone wants to see even more hivemind-like Mercy players who will end up disregarding the subforum and multiply the Mercy spam by 10.

It’s almost as if…she’s been a dysfunctional character with problems for over one entire year and people want her to be a fixed and enjoyable character to play as. :thinking:

No. Sure there were probably more threads of Revert Mercy, but I’ve read tons of threads suggesting Valkyrie changes. Ideas that were really good, infact. Also, ideas involving Res, that would take it out of cooldown and not reverting as an ultimate.

Got any favorite ideas?

Valkyrie and Res could be kind of a fusion. What I mean about that is something similar as when Mercy receives her cast time nerf: she would have 2-3 charges of Res during Valkyrie, but only during the ult. This means, no cooldown Res. You’d have to obtain Res again and it wouldn’t be the full team Res lots of people disliked.
Along with that, the OP self-heal could be removed. Is one of the most annoying things on Valkyrie and it doesn’t save Mercy from being solo ulted in the air.
Also, removing the AoE healing would be great, because Mercy is a single target healer and her target priorization is one of the things that require her some sense. Instead, the heals could he amplified, she could heal 70 HPS, but only one person.
Damage boost could stay the same and the ult duration could be 10-12 seconds.

Ok.

Nice

proof?

I have 4 actually

1 Like

Oh i think Im having dejvu aswell, I think ive seen 10+ mercy posts with nothing new to bring up tonight.

2 Likes

Mercy threads are gonna take over the world.

Or better yet just a plain old:

“We’re not going out of our way to personally attack you and you’re not the only people who play this game, calm down.”

Because reading most threads regarding this buff (yes whether you like it or not this is a buff and a good one at that) you’d have thought Blizzard was sending personalised hate-mail to everyone who mains Mercy.
It’s madness.

How is that spam? I said what it is a buff that partially reverts the nerf she got earlier. Unless you believe that to be untrue?

Every character and/or should have subforum not to complain all the time but also to share each others thoughts on the hero/role.

Right in to your miiiiiind. Deja vu I’ve just been in this place before higher on the street and I know it’s my time to go.

If people stopped making posts criticizing mercy mains, I bet that would cut down about 50% of the spam.

I lost count how many threads about mercy that wasn’t even about mercy in the context of the game with her kit be made.