please help it keeps logging me out of my comp games
same. my sr went down by 50
For starters, if your computer or console is connected to only a wireless connection, please note that your wireless signal is subjected to any form of electronic or radio interference. As such to rule out such possibilities, please make sure that you are connected by Ethernet cable to your router.
That being said, if you are losing connection to Overwatch but you are not losing your connection to the internet as a whole, please make sure to test your connection route by running a WinMTR test. If you need help reading the results, please post them in the Technical Support forum (and not here in the bug report forum).
- Download WinMTR from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/WinMTR-v092.zip/download (Console players need a Windows Desktop Computer connected to the same network as their console to do this.)
- Unzip the WinMTR.zip file to the Desktop.
- Open the WinMTR folder and select the 32 or 64 bit version. Choose whichever one corresponds to your version of Windows.
- Run the WinMTR.exe
- Type the IP address you want to trace in the “Host” field. To get the correct IP you will actually need to open up the game and go Practice Vs AI or Quick Play and if you are on PC hit Ctrl+Shift+N and it will bring up the ingame network diagnostic graph, or go to Video > Options > Display Network Performance Graph if you are on any platform including Console. In the top left corner is the IP address you want to run WinMTR to.
note When looking at the IP it will show up ingame as something like 126.96.36.199:12345. You will want to leave the last 5 digits and the colon at the end off and the IP you want to use is just the 188.8.131.52
- Once you notice the connection issue while playing, play for about 6 more minutes, minimize the game and click on “Stop”.
- Click on “Copy text to clipboard”, then start a new forum thread in the technical support forum.
- Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~
If in the event you can’t even connect to Overwatch and get into any game mode at all, please use one of the following IP addresses based on your geographical region:
- US West - 184.108.40.206
- US Central - 220.127.116.11
- Brazil - 18.104.22.168
- Europe - 22.214.171.124
- Europe - 126.96.36.199
- Korea - 188.8.131.52
- Taiwan - 184.108.40.206
Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: